Recommendations

Nov 12, 2008
I would recommend getting a book such as Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic or Joshua Jay's Magic the Complete Course.... both of these books have magic of all types so you can delve deeper into other types of magic.

Also, performing for the same people isn't the best idea because you have enough tricks to perform for many people... it's just the fact that you perform for the same people that makes it a necessity to learn more magic.

But in any light... getting a book or DVD with many tricks on it... you can't go wrong.
Hope that helps.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
id recommend either the Art of Astonishment books by Paul Harris or Williamson Wonders by David Willamson. Also look into Totally out of Control by Chris Kenner. all have a wide variety of tricks with different skill levels and many many tricks that are practical and useful as well as visual and insane.

Dec 18, 2009
I cant really tell your skill level but anyways I'd recommend "the trilogy" by dan and dave. Whether you get the full blown set or just the first disc you wont be disappointed. All of they're stuff is quite visual and unique...

Im kinda low on material and my friends are like 'show me a trick' and I show them one and they say theve seen it before... I need some new material... Im already looking into clutch but I need some new stuff... Any reccomendations? I do street magic/closeup magic

I currently do-
Ultimate Transposition
2 Card Monte
Bigger Finish
Greed
Arm twist
Sponge balls

Well to be frank this is like walking into a library and saying: "I'm bored, I need a book." There's a crap load of information out there to process, and some of it won't be applicable to your situation.

I'm going to second an earlier post. Without knowing your skill level or devotion, I would strongly recomend Mark Wilsons course in magic, Royal Road or Expert at the Card Table.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results