The Sequel

May 22, 2009
That SUCKED!

joking aside, that was unbelievable. The tricks were really nice and I really like the triumph routine. Anyways the only thing I can comment on is that The cropping was a bit sporatic.

Dec 18, 2009
Very very good. I love that pop out revelation in the first effect. I love the entire second effect. I wasnt that wowed by the third as it's extremely similar to hoffzy osbourne by the buck brothers. Either way nice work. 5/5 from me :D

Jul 28, 2009
ElegantMurder- Thanks for the critique and I know the issue with the cropping is a bit of a mess.

Amodernmagician- Thank you as well but the plot for the third one is universal as in you see it in MANY effects but as far as the method goes, I think its fairly original. Thanks though!

Feb 21, 2009
WOW. all of the effects we3re wicked man, i luv them all. if u dont mind im gonna use the triumoh. i saw a guy on utube do something similar.

Jul 28, 2009
Yeah man,

Go ahead and use any of these effects, but I would apprecieate it if you could personally send it to me prioir to making it public. You can contact me on AIM SN: Souljer000

Sep 9, 2009
Frreaking SWEEt man. that was awesom. My fav was the pop out move and the triumph. and i saw a guy named jesseskillmaser perfrom s version but i think urs is way better. :)

Dec 18, 2009
Amodernmagician- Thank you as well but the plot for the third one is universal as in you see it in MANY effects but as far as the method goes, I think its fairly original. Thanks though!

Oh sorry I guess thats true...Nick check your inbox I sent you a pm.

Dec 21, 2009
great job man. they tricks were very very good and clean and nice. I realyl like all the tricks but the triumph was probably my fav. can i ask what do u edit with and film with?

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Very nicely done. Funny, on the first two effects at the beginning of each I was like "Wow, that's pretty simple, and it's been done before. Not so good compared to his other stuff." Then I saw the rest of the effect and changed my outlook on them. Very cool stuff. I loooooooooooooooooooved the pop out move at the beginning. Good job!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results