Streamline Playing Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
This is not a review, but I found some cards when I went to walmart last night call Streamlines Playing cards. I heard they were arrocs brand type. I bought one of each color and they only cost a dollar each.

Here is some pictures:

Did some research, but couldn't find much about them.

Attachments

• cards.jpg
    cards.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 319
  • cards2.jpg
    cards2.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1,486
  • cards3.jpg
    cards3.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 360
Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I barely got them, but I love the design on the cards. They feel different form bikes like a plastic feel to them. I just wanted to know more about them. Who knows anything about them? Like are they really arrocs?

Oct 11, 2007
I have a couple decks of them and i have a reallly old deck that i found in the back drawer of an old desk in a log cabin. The latter deck has to be at least 50 years old if not more. I think they're good in terms of design. For cuts they're all right too but you can't fan them to save your life (I'm talking about the new deck now). Overall I'd give them a 7/10 i guess. I'm betting that the older deck was better in it's prime, but i guess the world will never know...

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I have a couple decks of them and i have a reallly old deck that i found in the back drawer of an old desk in a log cabin. The latter deck has to be at least 50 years old if not more. I think they're good in terms of design. Fo r cuts they're all right too but you can't fan them to save your life (I'm talking about the new deck now). Overall I'd give them a 7/10 i guess.

they don't really fan or spread good, but will use it for performance though.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
They're cheapo cards man.
Thats why they only cost a dollar. Dont expect them to last much. Instead of messing up your good S&M's use these to practice with and fling,dirty,bend about like nothing.
If I brought a deck of cards from dollar tree with a different design than most,expect some people to talk about how good they are at certain things and how they have a good thickness and blah blah blah.(no one here specifically but in most threads that talk about cards)
Its like the pretentious wannabe wine critics who go off on textures,full bodied or not, when actually they're drinking a cheap box wine.

EDIT: I do however give the exception Le Bordeaux 2005 box wine. 80 for me on that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 3, 2009
New Jersey
I bought a few decks of these...Made in the USA...I like them a lot. The stock is rather stiff, and the cards are somewhat slick, but after a good amount of breaking in with some in the hands riffle shuffling, they feel a lot better. Mine spread decently, and I really like the look of them too. Just my opinion of them though. I suggest everyone give 'em a shot for a buck, you can't go wrong.

-Vinny

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Yeah will use this to practice with and sadly I don't have S&M:(

But you should give them a shot their only a buck so can't go wrong.

Aug 24, 2017
lol. I see it in 2018 but I’ll still reply cause I think there isn’t a correct information above . original streamline shall said Arrco on top not poker they’re the China fake ones not the old origin from 1989. And the stock is bad the Origin is great and lots of people love them . The China ones nah..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results