David Blaine to perform for 72hrs for Haiti

Nov 8, 2007
Awesome of Blaine. He's getting right out there and not wasting any time. He's one of the few celebrities I know of that consistently volunteers his time and puts in actual hard work for good causes.

Hope people are generous with their tips as it's for a good cause. Wish I could make it. For those that do happen to catch some of Blaine during his three day performance. be sure to let us know how it was.

Good luck to him.

Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Here's some cool info guys. In US To donate to the red cross text the word HAITI to 90999 and a 10 dollar donation will be made. It will be charged to your monthly phone bill same thing if you text YELE to 501501 a $5 donation will show up on your bill. In Canada text HAITI to 45678 and a $5 donation will be made to the salvation army in Canada and will show up on your monthly phone bill.

Go David!

May 3, 2008
I just came back from paying him a visit in Times Square. The man is a beast. It's pretty cold and he's not stopping. Seeing him perform live is amazing and the reactions he gets are awesome. People were generous with the donations. Dan White, Asi Wind and JB helped him out in collecting money. I have so much respect for Blaine.

May 18, 2008
I REALLY wanna do something good for these people... I donated EVERY cent I had, which was $5.26... Not much... :(

I think we should all try and donate something, whether it be working for donations or giving the money you already have.

Apr 26, 2009
im so angry

i was in times square today, filming for a school project. i saw a huge group of people in a circle, and decided to disregard it...IT WAS BLAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRR!
max

Apr 16, 2009
Chicago
I REALLY wanna do something good for these people... I donated EVERY cent I had, which was $5.26... Not much... :(

I think we should all try and donate something, whether it be working for donations or giving the money you already have.

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=25323

I'm trying to start something along those lines; if you and anyone else reading this could check out the link, it would be very much appreciated.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results