Free Pdf

Sep 1, 2007
Reading that made me hungry...I really want a burger now!

Some nice ideas in there. I don't think the gaffs really help you out all that much in the first handling, so I would stick to further developing the second handling. Naturally, you can substitute a palming technique (or a no-palm wallet, which is my preferred option) for the use of a dupe in either handling, and have the card signed.

Although I appreciate the idea of leaving patter and presentation out so that the individual can substitute their own, its my opinion that the presentation is actually the lion's share of the creative process - there are a million sandwich handlings out there and its difficult to be original or better than these in terms of the methodology, but if you can hang an interesting presentation on the trick then it becomes a lot more interesting - both for magicians and for laymen.

Keep being creative man!

May 22, 2008
Thanks Shodan, really appreciate you taking time to comment.

Yeah I think you're right about the gaffs, and I'll definitely work on the 2nd handling some more.
Just out of interest, which no-palm wallet do you use?

R.

Sep 1, 2007
Hey man, no problem at all - as a creator of magic myself I find these things endlessly fascinating!

The no palm wallet I use is the small JOL plus wallet (which also has a palm feature). its very well made, very easy to use and functions as my regular wallet, so I always have it with me. 100% recommended!

Cheers,
David.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results