Fizzd - Original Triumph

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Here is a triumph I created. Syd Segal's triumph inspired me to create my own. So I credit him for that. Here is my created triumph i call Fizzd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z0538RZcSE

I created the name because I thought about doing a triumph while sticking my nose in the fizz after you pour a soda over ice in a glass. Hey, it's fun and feels good! It's nice and cold.

Not meant to be a magician fooler, but it plays great on the laymen!

-Casey

Al criticism is welcome, please tell me what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2008
I wouldn't really call that original too much. And I don't see how you'll cover that first move with a live audience where you can't cover up their view with the other packet.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I wouldn't really call that original too much. And I don't see how you'll cover that first move with a live audience where you can't cover up their view with the other packet.

Thanks for the criticism, as I've been waiting for advice for over an hour now. I would like to say I know where you are coming from, but I use a thing called misdirection. You cant misdirect a camera to look where you want it to, as I said it's not a magician fooler. Laymen wont keep their eyes on the face down packet when you direct them to the other.

But thanks for the criticism, as it was taken nicely and unlike others I'm not yelling at you in defense...haha. And thanks for your time.

-Casey

Sep 14, 2009
I am sorry, but this does not seem very original, I also was not a fan of it very much.. Sorry for being so blunt, but this is my opinion.

P.S. You were not doing 'a triumph'.

Triumph is a shuffle. However, the concept of shuffling the cards face up/face down and applying it to the triumph shuffle was conceived by Sid Lorraine.

Please do correct me if I am wrong.

P.S. When Michael Ammar cuts to the aces, people die!

From watching you performance, This does need a lot of practice, by all means if you can misdirect a spectator go for it, this just doesn't seem to be entirely practical, as well I am afraid that this isn't original, there are so many different triumph routines that it is difficult to make an original one. I have seen this same method somewhere else. Keep trying though.

Apr 26, 2009
actually, i quite like it...its not totally original but still very good.

my one critique is that you need to make it shorter, because its a good idea, but i think the audience will start to lose interest, and i think you need to get your point across quicker.

hope this helps
max

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results