Joshua Jay Lecture

May 17, 2009
United Kingdom
Hey, just thought I would tell you all about the Joshua Jay lecture that I attended last night in Newcastle. It was by far one of the greatest lectures I have ever seen! His interaction with us and his amazing magic combined made for a wonderful evening. He covered a variety of topics and had multiple versions of tricks for every type of magic and for any situation. Despite being injured after his accident in November last year he still continues to perform brilliantly and he provides a wonderful insight into all forms of magic. So thought that if anyone is contemplating or has not even thought about going to see him lecture then my advice would be to attend as it was well worth time and effort.
Thanks
Josh :)

D

Deleted member 2755

Met him at D&D's lecture in NYC about a little more than a year ago. Cool guy. Heard of some of his underground stuff. Guy is crazy.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Suck up. ;)

-Michael

Way to take a joke I did on Danny and then spin it around towards me. I bet you think you're clever, huh? I know you do. You know why? Immediately after writing this you texted me that you wrote in this thread! And I'm not sucking up. Josh probably won't see this thread, and I couldn't care less if he did. ;)

Allow me to get back to my studying Michael. Big AP Literature test tomorrow, and my teacher likes to give unfair assignments so LEAVE ME BE!

-Doug

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Way to take a joke I did on Danny and then spin it around towards me. I bet you think you're clever, huh? I know you do. You know why? Immediately after writing this you texted me that you wrote in this thread! And I'm not sucking up. Josh probably won't see this thread, and I couldn't care less if he did. ;)

Allow me to get back to my studying Michael. Big AP Literature test tomorrow, and my teacher likes to give unfair assignments so LEAVE ME BE!

-Doug

1. I am clever.
2. You still must be feeling bad about your twin.
3. I quote Zach's old username. (DIADB)

-Michael

D

Deleted member 2755

1. I am clever.
2. You still must be feeling bad about your twin.
3. I quote Zach's old username. (DIADB)

-Michael

You are clever. I have no twin. Also, the best part about that is I became friends with Zach that same night he made that user name. Ok, I'm done.

Back on topic. ;)

-Doug

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
You are clever. I have no twin. Also, the best part about that is I became friends with Zach that same night he made that user name. Ok, I'm done.

Back on topic. ;)

-Doug

You see Doug in a battle between you and I irony wins.

-Michael

P.S. I lose. I also think Doug is the most respectable person I know today.

EDIT BY DOUG: Why thank you Michael. I'm glad you see things my way. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
I've seen one of his lecture notes on video and he has good skills. I also own his three dvd set and it is good for beginners and advanced alike.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results