The Paul Harris Project

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
So I have a challenge from a friend That I have to do an hour and a half video of street magic, using only P.H effects, I realize it is an easy task taking that P.H effects are inclined for that use. the thing is All I have of Paul Harris is flow well from his productions any way, not into the books cuz I am not a great learner from the reading point of view so basically its harder for me to learn by reading than by video , I am planning to buy the wayne houchin art of astonishment dvd when the come out though and true astonishments next month, can any of you pitch me some other individual tricks that would really help out. thanx all I have is SLR (souvenir Linking Rubber Bands & U.V sunglasses)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
That seems silly. I would rather see 3 minutes of insane reactions from one or two effects than a forced hour and a half of effects. I will take quality over quantity any day. Just food for thought.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I am very lucky to own TA, That is hands down the best thing I own. Not just tricks, but interviews, art's and crafts, little stories, great performers, and it's just a great little box!

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
That seems silly. I would rather see 3 minutes of insane reactions from one or two effects than a forced hour and a half of effects. I will take quality over quantity any day. Just food for thought.

wait what? obviously the effects on the vid will be high quality effects and hopefully have great reactions at the same time... ok so the vid time is not the best maybe do 45 to an hour video.

Sep 6, 2009
I am very lucky to own TA, That is hands down the best thing I own. Not just tricks, but interviews, art's and crafts, little stories, great performers, and it's just a great little box!

Just love the orange =P

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results