Nose Trick?

Apr 26, 2009
hey guys,

sort of arbitrary question here. about two years ago, i was at a party where there was a very good magician (this was before i started magic). he performed some good rope tricks, uses Loops, did stigmata (i now know this stuff). he did one tricks, however, that i never did figure out.

what he would do is tell someone to close their eyes, then he would touch somebodies nose (not theirs). the person would open their eyes and would be amazed because they thought he touched them (sounds kinda weird). he did this multiple times and im very interested as to what this trick is. any ideas? any clue where i could purchase it?

thanks,
max

Reactions: ZiadH1
Sep 3, 2007
hey guys,

sort of arbitrary question here. about two years ago, i was at a party where there was a very good magician (this was before i started magic). he performed some good rope tricks, uses Loops, did stigmata (i now know this stuff). he did one tricks, however, that i never did figure out.

what he would do is tell someone to close their eyes, then he would touch somebodies nose (not theirs). the person would open their eyes and would be amazed because they thought he touched them (sounds kinda weird). he did this multiple times and im very interested as to what this trick is. any ideas? any clue where i could purchase it?

thanks,
max

If you blow really lightly they will think you touched them. That's a joke. Like the before, check into loops and stuff like that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results