Saturday Night Contest - Collective Brainstorm : Round III

Dec 10, 2009
Hahaha thats why i picked it. I thought your presentation on the trick was very good. Did you come up with that??

May 31, 2008
did anyone look at mine?

I did, I really liked the jumping paper clip, I thought it looked very real. I wasn't too fond of the rest though. Good job overall.

has anyone seen mine? after watching it again, im not as confident lol

Very good, I had a little trouble understanding what you were saying, but the effect itself was very good. I like the idea of a snap change with money. Good entry.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just got word from Danny and Marcus guys:

Yo Yo Yo... we just finished up watching the videos and all of them were great :: 2 videos stood out to us for different reasons

RyanOchs - The effect was simple, clean, and executed smoothly and Wcmagician - For simply making us literally LAUGH OUT LOAD with his mock up "impromptu" performance.

Since this SNC was about the initial "effect" over "presentation" we're going to have to go with RyanOchs

BUT... Wcmagician gets the award for making us laugh the loudest all day ... the prize for that is a self hug... so give yourself a hug Wcmagician and claim your prize as well :: HIGH FIVE!!!

Ryan - check your PMs in the next 24 hours for full prize info. Wcmagician - you get a self hug from me, as well. ;) Thanks again to all who participated! You guys rock.

May 31, 2008
BUT... Wcmagician gets the award for making us laugh the loudest all day ... the prize for that is a self hug... so give yourself a hug Wcmagician and claim your prize as well :: HIGH FIVE!!![/B][/I]

I knew I shouldn't have edited out my accordion joke.

Congrats Ryan.

Jan 24, 2008
Just got word from Danny and Marcus guys:

Yo Yo Yo... we just finished up watching the videos and all of them were great :: 2 videos stood out to us for different reasons

RyanOchs - The effect was simple, clean, and executed smoothly and Wcmagician - For simply making us literally LAUGH OUT LOAD with his mock up "impromptu" performance.

Since this SNC was about the initial "effect" over "presentation" we're going to have to go with RyanOchs

BUT... Wcmagician gets the award for making us laugh the loudest all day ... the prize for that is a self hug... so give yourself a hug Wcmagician and claim your prize as well :: HIGH FIVE!!!

Ryan - check your PMs in the next 24 hours for full prize info. Wcmagician - you also get a self hug from me, as well. ;) Thanks again to all who participated! You guys rock.

Wow, thanks!

I especially liked the submissions by JPMagic and Wcmagician.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results