Flourish DVD

Jan 17, 2010
Hi guys.
I am looking to buy a DvD with some flourishes, but i am set to a budget.
I currently have these 3 DvDs in mind, any other suggestions would be great, i also want to know which one of these would be best.
-Andthensome.
-Genesis.
-Dangerous.
I am set to $50 limit so i cant get trilogy, which i REALLY want to get. Or should i just save my money until i have enough for The Trilogy?

Thanks!
-Jesse

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
andthen some are only a few flourish, m4 hollywood is developed from the trilogy, so if you don't own trilogy, and thensome will not be suggested.
if youre begineer you should get genesis, as the difficulty is more low.
if youre more onto sybil then get dangerous.

Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Hi guys.
I am looking to buy a DvD with some flourishes, but i am set to a budget.
I currently have these 3 DvDs in mind, any other suggestions would be great, i also want to know which one of these would be best.
-Andthensome.
-Genesis.
-Dangerous.
I am set to $50 limit so i cant get trilogy, which i REALLY want to get. Or should i just save my money until i have enough for The Trilogy?

Thanks!
-Jesse

why be 2/3rds of the way there and not get what you REALLY want? Wait for another $25. Or if you HAVE to have it now, get The Trilogy one volume at a time and spend $90 all together....

Jan 17, 2010
I have been doing card magic for 5 months now, but i am new to some flourishes. dribble, fan and things like that, i can do with ease. I want to get into the stuff the dan and dave do, thats amazing, i think i will get the trilogy one by one maybe, is this a good idea?
Its either that or i wait 6 weeks to get it all.

May 9, 2008
If you're looking for a flourishes DVD, you don't need the whole trilogy, just get the Flourishes DVD from the Trilogy. Or get the System. Andthensome really doesn't have that many flourishes on it. It's a cool dvd though. I'd recommend genesis or motion from Dangerous. Have you looked at Brian Tudor's stuff?

Jan 5, 2010
Philippines
Here some tips that can help you on choosing...

andthensome - andthensome is a really nice dvd but a no no if you still don't have the system and the trilogy(flourishes)

Genesis v.1 - Thumbs up for all cardists who wants to start cardistry/flourishing/XCM... teaches basic moves that can help you make your way up...

Dangerous - each flourish here shows skill levels that can help you choose if you want to choose from easiest to hardest... mostly sybils...

The best way in mastering flourishes is to start from the beginning... learn each details right... In this way, it will be much easier to do flourishes with higher difficulty...

Trilogy(Tricks) - contains really visual and great tricks, but requires intermediate/advance sleight of hand skills...

Trilogy(flourishes) - contains great flourishes like pandora and jackson_five... but requires some flourishes from the system DVD... like the other flourishes, it needs massive practice and time to make the flourish fast and smooth...

Trilogy(andeverythingelse) - contains utility moves and flourishes that you can add to your tricks.. it has cool table moves that can be helpful to you... it also contains finger exercises tutorial...

Trilogy is a really really awesome set of DVD... but I still not suggest it if you're a beginner... But if you're not... then save more and get it while it's hot... :D

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
if your just getting into flourishing i would recommend Genesis. Andthensome will not benefit you that much for flourishing unless you have a background in flourishing specifically dan and dave cuts from the trilogy. Genesis will give you a good foundation in the basics and allow you to develop. Also look into the System by DnD.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results