I.C. Shift

Mar 26, 2009
Arizona
im guessing the second to last card (at the face) was reversed and you performed clipshift by pulling that card instead of the face card

Aug 31, 2007
im guessing the second to last card (at the face) was reversed and you performed clipshift by pulling that card instead of the face card

thx for watching my video~
not trying to make any war, but wondering why suddenly guessing the method ?? lol
I am just looking for any reference which may help me make credits and try to get improvement of myself.............. @@

Mar 26, 2009
Arizona
thx for watching my video~
not trying to make any war, but wondering why suddenly guessing the method ?? lol
I am just looking for any reference which may help me make credits and try to get improvement of myself.............. @@

I guessed the method to show what i thought you did using the name of the sleight. If you know what clipshift is then you shouldnt be looking for references. If its not related to clipshift, then great. I just stated that it looked like you did a clipshift with the second to bottom card

Aug 31, 2007
I guessed the method to show what i thought you did using the name of the sleight. If you know what clipshift is then you shouldnt be looking for references. If its not related to clipshift, then great. I just stated that it looked like you did a clipshift with the second to bottom card

ic~
interesting fact, thanks. =]

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results