Saturday Night Contest - The Lucky Magic Lotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
STOP POSTING GUESSES!! GAME OVER Just wait and see. and people, it wont matter if you edit your posts, JB said one guess and they can tell if you edit and it will be a disqualification. As for the multiple guesses of the same card, he did say first to guess it so i doubt there will be a drawing between them.

I agree. The rules stated only 1 guess per user. And I agree with the editing. Lastly, like I said before, my guess is the 3 of Spades, since no one else has named it, I've already checked twice!

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I dont know why you guys are still hovering over this thread after guessing.
If you know the staff will know who is trying to cheat then why bother telling people to stop guessing or getting bent out of shape?

In short,chill the fu#k out.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Whats with all the extra guessing? This is worst than the time I found my dad sunk and stuck in the toilet....Oh and does anyone know where one legged waitresses work?............IHOP....dun dun dun

Sep 4, 2007
Los Angeles
I am going to have to pick a Double Backer!

I had that a while back... but nice thinking.

my original guess was going to be six of hearts but someone had already said it.

after testing out 11 (or 3) perfect shuffles and a perfect cut though I got the four of clubs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results