Color change routine ^^

Aug 3, 2009
Very very cool. What is the change performed at about :30 seconds into the video? It happens in the action of flipping the deck over and is done twice. I like that a lot.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
hey, a noob question

what change is used during 0.22 to 0.23 ?

thx
Clipshift with only two cards. The clipshift is taught on Chad Nelson's DVD Surfaced and can be found at Dan and Dave.com.

As for the OP. That was great. The Cardini was sick, and I love the snap change at the end. Cool addition. Really awesome!

Jun 22, 2009
HAHHAHA This thread is turning into a what was that color change. I liked the angel to snap change that was pretty cool.

Dec 18, 2009
Very very cool. What is the change performed at about :30 seconds into the video? It happens in the action of flipping the deck over and is done twice. I like that a lot.

it's not actually a color change. It's a sleight called the visa switch/exchange by kevin ho I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.
EDIT: Sorry it is the SWAT change. It just uses the visa exchange...

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
That's a really nice set of color changes. My only twitchy thing is bringing the deck up to your hand during the snap change. It's kind of like, "Why's he doing that?" and in my mind it goes to, "Oh, he's grabbing the other card."

But very nice work, none the less. Everything is smooth and well executed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results