Michael Ammar Lecture (Phoned In, Albo)

Oct 11, 2007
Hello was wondering if anyone has been to michael ammars lecture or got his lecture set for 60 bucks. Was wondering how it is. Its got the little hand in it and a lot of other stuff i feel is super practical for walk around. Curious if anyone had it and could give an overview of phoned in and the other tricks and what from the lecture notes or the actual lecture you are using from it. Thanks!

http://www.ammarmagic.net/lenopa.html

Sep 13, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
I went. It was awesome, although I have not been to many other lectures. He teaches some realy good card effects, specifically torn and restored concepts. Also, he goes into detail about Top-Its, and the cups and balls routine, and some realy cool other gags, tips, and principles that are applied to everyday situations. Well worth going to, and/or purchasing the lecture notes.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Does he teach his bill in lemon finale at his lecture now? I saw it in the package and wondered if its the same as what im thinking....He took the bill out of the lemon and then before he gave it back to the spectator he resealed the lemon with the signed bill inside and let them cut it open. It FOOLED the entire room of magicians!

Feb 9, 2010
Boston
Phoned In is something you can actually make in minutes at home. It's a fantastic effect and very simple. It's cool to have one to play with to see how it's supose to look but I made my own in a minute at home.

The Little Hand is such a cool random piece of magic. I recently started working with it but it's a lot of fun.

The Albo card is AWESOME... single handedly the best piece of card magic taught at the lecture. Seeing this in person performed REALLY well was total eye candy.

The bill in lemon is in the notes and I believe on the lecture DVD. It's a great method and really simple to do, I'm trying to find the right place to put this in a future set. Not the one you are describing but it sounds like he just repeated the effect, it's visually awesome (possibly spectator false memory?).

The whole set is well worth the price of 60 bucks becuase you will get Michael's FULL cups and balls routine, the albo cards, the little hand, the false cork (which is SWEET), the lecture notes, lecture dvd and I believe you get a choice of another DVD (which get the classic renditions if I remember that was the best one out of all the others). There's a lot of REALLY cool material in there that is super practical and I imediatly took home and started performing.

If you get the chance try and catch one of the dates of the tour.

Oct 11, 2007
yeah i actually ordered it today. and am super pumped about it. also i am going to a lecture here in florida with him on march 13th i believe. So im definitely pumped whatever i don't get fixed or understand by then i will have him iron it out for me. Yes i am super pumped and know his stuff is top notch. i am excited even more so now that you wrote back. can you describe what the phoned in trick actually is?

Feb 9, 2010
Boston
yeah i actually ordered it today. and am super pumped about it. also i am going to a lecture here in florida with him on march 13th i believe. So im definitely pumped whatever i don't get fixed or understand by then i will have him iron it out for me. Yes i am super pumped and know his stuff is top notch. i am excited even more so now that you wrote back. can you describe what the phoned in trick actually is?

I don't want to give it away becuase it's pure misdirection genious. In it's basic form it's an awesome and SUPER practical cell phone production.

Give me a PM after you recieve the package if you need any help understanding something from the notes. The lecture is a blast and Jeff's TKO is sick (if he demo's it), I'm friends with him and seeing some of the things he can do and what he's been talking about... it's all insane.

Take the additional class in the begining if you can... when I did it was like 5 people so it was pretty much a private lesson which was cool

Sep 3, 2007
I went. It was awesome, although I have not been to many other lectures. He teaches some realy good card effects, specifically torn and restored concepts. Also, he goes into detail about Top-Its, and the cups and balls routine, and some realy cool other gags, tips, and principles that are applied to everyday situations. Well worth going to, and/or purchasing the lecture notes.

You have to remember correctly. I was there... Remember? I was right next to you man. The torn and restored were okay. The top-its and cups-balls were borring..... Principles that were applied? The one where he made the card change was pretty darn good.

Are you going to go to the Workshop?

Oct 11, 2007
is anyone in florida? i am in lake mary and wouldn't mind meeting some people are decent at magic to chill with occasionally. hit me up

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results