Money Change Help!

Feb 6, 2010
G'day guys, im lookin for a money change trick, similar too Daniel Garcia's Greed or Tom Isaacson's Prophet, the only problem is the actual money needed for the trick, im from Australia, and our money is multicoloured, $5 is purple, $10 is blue, $20 is red and so on, and also of slighty different sizes, getting bigger as the amount increases and on top of that, it aint printed on paper, and is hard to fold and keep folded without holding. I see in some reveiws of these types of tricks, were people state that it wont work with different coloured money, im just lookin to see if there is any effect that i will be able to do

thanks for you help

"Thunder from Down Under"

MrRandom

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I'd read David Mitchell's review of Cash Out first, or rather watch it. His YouTube channel is MyMagicStuff. He gives very good points.

You should still be able to do Extreme Burn by Richard Sanders. You can turn blank paper into money. You should still be able to do a money-for-money change.

Ian

Apr 7, 2009
You cannot perform EB with australian currency, because they have " windows " in them

I dont use australian currency, so i use american currency.

i have hand out, extreme burn and prophet and i made the gimmicks all out of american currency.

Feb 6, 2010
Thanks for the tips guys, cash out does look pretty good

Chrisbo u seem right, american money does seem like the way to go

Another quick question, as another aussie, u got any idea on were to get blank matchbooks from??

Feb 6, 2010
cheers mate,
melbourne for the win man
wit the one magic shop in the whole town, lol

any way thanks again

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results