Script for David Stone's Window

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
I watched David Stone's Window DVD and I realised that he only teaches you the move and variations of it but there isn't any script. To those people who have bought and performed it, what are your scripts roughly like?

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
I saw this on E's webpage and I don't know when it was posted, but I just want to share this with you guys.

First, E says that "The gimmick takes an hour and a half to manufacture but David Stone makes each one himself by hand."

And after scrolling down the page, E says "David Stone doesn’t really make the gimmicks, he’s too busy performing the trick to people who pay good money to see him. Your hand-made gimmick will be included in your package though, no worries. :) "

May 31, 2008
I watched David Stone's Window DVD and I realised that he only teaches you the move and variations of it but there isn't any script. To those people who have bought and performed it, what are your scripts roughly like?

I came up with this presentation after playing with the effect for a few hours when I got it a few months ago:

"Would you to take these cards and shuffle them up please?"

I hand them a deck that is the opposite color of my gimmick to shuffle. As they're shuffling I say,

"Have you ever seen David Blaine on TV? Oh, ok, well the first trick I ever saw him do was where he had this guy take a card, he put it back, and then he threw the cards at the window. On the other side of the glass was the guys' card. Now, I'm good, but I'm not David Blaine. I'm going to start by placing this three of clubs from another deck and taping it to that window over there."

I quickly show it, (the gimmick) and flash the back side very quickly. I then come back around and say,

"Ok, are you satisfied with the deck? Now you can see that all the cards are different right?"

As I say this I spread the cards out face down. I'm secretly looking for the card that the gimmick changes into, I cull it to the top.

"Alright, so that three of clubs there is a prediction card. Wouldn't it be amazing if I could have you pick a random card, and it was three of clubs? "

I then do a classic Riffle Force. I show them the card and look triumphant. I then realize that I have failed, and that their card is the King of Hearts.

"Ok, so that didn't work, but even if it did, it wouldn't be all that magicial right? Ok, I want you to tap on the glass. Solid, yes? Ok, watch."

I then execute the change and let it sink in.

I've been using this for a while, and people seem to like it.

I saw this on E's webpage and I don't know when it was posted, but I just want to share this with you guys.

First, E says that "The gimmick takes an hour and a half to manufacture but David Stone makes each one himself by hand."

And after scrolling down the page, E says "David Stone doesn’t really make the gimmicks, he’s too busy performing the trick to people who pay good money to see him. Your hand-made gimmick will be included in your package though, no worries. :) "

What's your point?

Also, if anyone is interested, here is a review I wrote for it back when I got it:

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=20294

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results