Lee Asher's Thunderbird

May 3, 2008
I don't own the effect but I know it is. All card effects and productions are capable of being performed close up.

Jul 14, 2008
Yes, it can be performed close-up. You just have to be careful of the angles. (make sure that people are not behind you)

Jan 16, 2010
close up for maybe 2-3 ppl. any more than that and your screwed. if you wish to perform this lcose up you are giong to have to practice it more than anything. great trick. but very hard and very tricky to do close up.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
really? i was hoping i can do it in streets for random people or during lunch in my school so do you recommend me getting it?

Well in the streets there might be someone behind you and they might ruin the effect for you, try and find a corner. I sometimes perform just a bit above the audience for any sort of close up effect, like maybe some stairs that no one uses.
This will get attention and people would define you as the main act (Proxemics..... google it).

Aug 23, 2009
i use it only in certain parlour like situations because it is very angly but when done right it beautiful

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
Just a quick thing, in my opinion you should not just do thunderbird and then go into an entirly different routine (WHY DID YOU PRODUCE THE ACES?), I do it as a lead in into my twisting the aces routine and its a nice attention grabber too.

Jan 10, 2008
As a loyal customer to leeasher.com, I can tell you with 100% certainty that whatever product (Thunderbird included) that you buy from his site, will not only be worth every single penny that you would invest; but everything he creates can be performed in close-up situations. Not only that, but in his teachings, he leaves no stone unturned. He goes over everything, the moves, the angles, the psychological reasoning behind the patter and choreography of his routines.
Thunderbird was actually the first purchase I ever made with him. That one purchase, led me to invest in his other products, and I do not regret anything that I ever bought off of him. When you purchase it, join his newsletter also, he sends out some great advice!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results