What's Your Favorite Color Change?

Ego By Daniel Garcia Not very good at it yet
Shapeshifter is good but somewhat obvious unless it lands right where it was before it happened.
Erdnase Alright good but not my favorite

Also my ego is kinda loud.
ANY ADVICE?????
Help would be great,
Michael

Sep 2, 2007
Daniel Madison's "Change," which is featured the Bicycle Guardians' Preview Video, is phenomenal -- it's probably my favorite, up there with the Snap Change.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
California
Daniel Madison's "Change," which is featured the Bicycle Guardians' Preview Video, is phenomenal -- it's probably my favorite, up there with the Snap Change.

Cheers,
JTM

Yeah, love that change to, but how is it done??

He says it is wow without the gimmick soooo

if anyone finds out about this cange help would be nice:)

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
that i can do:

centre change found in theory11 teaser dan and dave video

that i cant do:
jones change
clip shift ( not really a change, its a shift )

Sep 2, 2007
Sydney
the ones i actually use and practice are duck, shape shifter, jones change, ego change, snap change, erdnase and betram change....

Last edited by a moderator:

Loz

Oct 5, 2007
Northampton, England
For "everyday use" it's got to be the duck change, but thmy favourite is Lennart Green's Top Shot Change (check it out on youtube if you haven't seen it). Unfortunately it's stupidly hard and not really that practical. Looks awesome though!

The Cardini Change is overated. It's really angle sensitive and are useless for big crowds.

People under appreciate the Twirl Change. C'mon people. It's slow, visual and beatiful.

Shapeshifter is nice also.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well I think saying what is your favorite change encompasses a wide variety of situations and audiences. If I'm working with a big crowd, but I can easily direct them and place them where I need them, I would use the Jones Change because it is so fluid and can be done at eye level where everyone can see it. If I'm working with a smaller crowd, I like to use Shapeshifter or the Ego Change, because they are visual and are have good angles for small crowds. I also use Shapeshifter with incontrollable crowds and hecklers because there are virtually no angle problems.

//David.Misner::

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results