Bicycle Limited Edition 2s

Hey guys.

First off, I just want to say that the back design on these cards is VERY amazing. It is very different from what we normally see. It's an all navy blue back design with a modified Rider Back-ish cupid design. I love it!

The stock of these cards are very different from any other cards that I've handled before. It certainly does not feel like the Limited First Editions. They feel very springy too and you'll notice that if you just riffle the deck a few times. The stock is just about as thick as a typical Rider Back deck. Definitely something I need to get used to.

The finish feels different as well. When I rub my finger or nail across the face or back of the card, I can actually feel the texture of the card. (Like the little air pockets.) Fans aren't as great as old Bikes or Tallys, but they still fan decently. Overall, the finish is alright.

The only real downside about these cards is that the all blue back ink can rub off to the white faces of the cards. They don't smear on the face exactly, but more on the edges. It's not really noticeable until you really look hard at the edges of the face. You can scratch it off, but it'll still continue to run.

Overall, these cards are pretty good. They look different and feel different. The all blue borders make magic a little more difficult, but then again you're not always gonna have a card turned upside down for a trick. The cards look great for flourishes due to the contrast between colors of the front and back.

For around $2.00 or so, these are a great buy and due to their "limited edition"-ness, it's probably best to stock up and resell in the future!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Saw these at Walmart the other day but didn't bother picking them up due to just buying a brick of bikes at Sam's club last week. Oh well.

The back design did look intriguing.

2 Legit 2 Quit

One of the things I noticed about these cards is that each card seems to be a different shade of blue, although I don't know if I just got a bad deck or if they're all like that.

Good review by the way!

May 16, 2009
One of the things I noticed about these cards is that each card seems to be a different shade of blue, although I don't know if I just got a bad deck or if they're all like that.

Good review by the way!

very sure its because of the lack of quality control... the fashion decks had a similar problem too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results