theory11 gear

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Oh, my bad, I knew it was coming from you so I just assumed.... :p

Woah.

Well all your stuff as been absoulutly rubbish.

=P

"Honey, this sleeve is longer then the other."
"And these colors.. HIDEOUS!!! Are we lifving in a zoo?"

Oh sorry my inner designer kicked in. and it hates your work.

Joking joking.

~Jordan

I want a long sleeve shirt! I love the rolled up sleeves look... Plus, you could have the 10 theories on back, the T11 logo on front, and under it, the unlock, unfold, discover, disclose, and down one sleeve could be "Cerca Trova" and yeah... Plus I wouldn't mind having the Guardians Ace somewhere on my apparal.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I want a long sleeve shirt! I love the rolled up sleeves look... Plus, you could have the 10 theories on back, the T11 logo on front, and under it, the unlock, unfold, discover, disclose, and down one sleeve could be "Cerca Trova" and yeah... Plus I wouldn't mind having the Guardians Ace somewhere on my apparal.

That is waay to much for one shirt.
But maybe it could work.

I wear button downs.
I would like a snazzy button down with a trendy look and a cool emblem.
Even if it is small. Magicians dress nicely for shows usually.

~Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
You have pretty much said it all!
I think all of those seem good, and I can't wait to see what is going to come out.

Sep 1, 2007
what kind of merch I'd like to see:
-a black T-shirt/Hoodie with the logo(but noth the actyual site, and with all the contributors names on the back.
-wallets
-girl stuff(to influence more girls to do magic, theres not that many, and that disapoints me)
-Theory 11 brand cards(possibly just black with an 11 on the backs, and some insane design on the faces, or something)
-earings
-some type of thing that hides your magic stuff(that's obvious to a magician, but a layperson would be dumbfounded for years), just liek some type of case to hold your props when you're going somewhere(kind of like a coin wallet, or something)

well that's all i got...

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Ok so here is the original list. with the added things and a list of all the ideas reated by our members.
----

Belt buckles.
Some sort of shoe.
Clothing with awesome super hiden revealations.
Watches.
Signed posters.
Bumper stickers. *Got magic?*
Keychains. Think of a mini set of chinease rings but for taking keys on and off*
Sunglasses *i would buy it instantly i have a thing for sunglasses =P*
rings. *perfect size for ring manipulation*
Card clips
How about a case designed to hold tricks and dvds so people dont have to take up dresser drawers for all their magic supplys. a slot for sponges, a slot for gimicks and what not, like a dozen slots for cards and special slots to hold dvds.

Hats
Ipod cases.

------------------

Here are the members submissions.

~Jordan

yeah man, that all sounds cool. i personally would only wear a t-shirt or something. and i think a tuke would be sweet for us Canadians and others in colder climates. i would wear that for sure if it had the logo on it.

How about a case designed to hold tricks and dvds so people dont have to take up dresser drawers for all their magic supplys. a slot for sponges, a slot for gimicks and what not, like a dozen slots for cards and special slots to hold dvds.

Ohmygawsh I need one so bad! It needs to lock to keep little siblings out, and it needs plenty of room.
Right now I'm using a drawer in my desk and my dad's old briefcase, which locks and stuff but not enough room.

other then that, A hoody with the picture I'll add in a link in a sec.

Thanks,
Evan

EDIT: oh and I love number 4 on the index, but I don't think the shirts should say Theory 11, then people'd look it up and find the site.

EDIT2: Oh I found the logo, can someone try and add this to a hoodie? Or tshirt, I just love the logo, but like I said, no saying theory 11 on it please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a Theory 11 belt buckle that can hold your cards would be bad ass! Someone would come up to you and ask to do something, and just reach down to your belt buckle and out pops out a deck of Guardians and you go into a trick would be freakin insane. I would buy that instantly!

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
How About Shoe laces that change colour when you kick, check it out on youtube.
Search Dynamo Magic Laces They look Awesome!

they are not trick laces. Get the dvd to learn how to make the gimmick. theyd be more then laces if t11 was selling the trick.

As long as you dont sell dogtags, I am happy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results