What do you say now?

Jul 14, 2008
I personally think that this guy's a fake. For example, I checked out his "classic pass" video. I highly think it is fake. He doesn't even execute the pass.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
mmm..I think this was posted before in this forums...

maybe he is very good or very bad...anyway maybe he decided to keep his stuff underground...as I do...

or maybe he has mad skills in video editing...either way, it doesn´t affect anyone here or there...

Dec 18, 2009
I honestly could care less about him now. If he wants to make a reputation doing tricks using his editing skills that's fine with me. None of that will help him in front of a real audience.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I honestly could care less about him now. If he wants to make a reputation doing tricks using his editing skills that's fine with me. None of that will help him in front of a real audience.

And you have evidence his videos are fake?

Dec 18, 2009
And you have evidence his videos are fake?

No. But I just think if he was he'd be making more money than half of the artists on theory11 by selling his products. And not to sound rude or mean but do you have evidence that they are real?

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
Well somehow i think this fella have used some video editing software. Look at the coin vanish video on his channel, he just vanish the coin and hold it behind the paper. But how possibly you could make such a wonderful clean up? Even though most of us here are into cards but as you can see even if you would to make a coin vanish so "clean", you would only have to sleeve it or drop it ( yes in camera), but can you find any evidence of this guy doing that?

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Well somehow i think this fella have used some video editing software. Look at the coin vanish video on his channel, he just vanish the coin and hold it behind the paper. But how possibly you could make such a wonderful clean up? Even though most of us here are into cards but as you can see even if you would to make a coin vanish so "clean", you would only have to sleeve it or drop it ( yes in camera), but can you find any evidence of this guy doing that?

And that must be so damn good video editing software... :rolleyes:

Mar 2, 2008
Even though most of us here are into cards

Sadly.

Anyways, we can't prove his fake, and for the coin vanish that is "too clean" I think I have a idea how to achive it. If it's not the method then I created somthing new.

See how that works? We should not be mad about videos like this, it challenges us to think outside the box. Make what you want out of his videos. I'm just saying they can really help.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Seroiusly guys I really getting tired of this. Who cares if his sleights are real or fake just get off his n*ts.

Apr 7, 2009
Switzerland
I really don't know if it's fake or not.
But because I figured some of his videos out, I think the rest is also real.
But I'm wondering, why he doesn't publish his ideas widely. Everyone (haha, at least magicians) would buy them. He could make so much money out of it.
So why does he leave these tricks "underground"?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results