What Do You Use A Double Backer For?

Dec 10, 2009
Hey I guys I have come across many double backer playing cards when opening decks of cards. What can i use them for?

May 3, 2008
Get a double facer and do the Anniversary Waltz. It's one of those effects that leaves them with an impossible souvenir and they will remember it. :)

Mar 29, 2012
Canton, Ohio
Daniel Garcia does a trick called satisfaction guaranteed using a double backer. it's on the Daniel Garcia project vol 2 i believe. It doesn't require too much slight of hand so it's a fairly simple trick to perform.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
There are sooooo many effects that utilize a DB. In fact, my rendition of Cannibal Cards (found on this site), may or may not use a DB. Lol.
Also, with the post just made about the Hyper Card, you should check out Daryl's Hyperbentalation. It uses the Hyper Card technique along with a double backer and double facet to create one of my favorite pieces of magic...

My Favorite use of the DB is a card under box! I have the DB on top and control their card to the bottom and bottom palm or diagonal palm shift. As i spread the cards on the table i ask them to touch one card and see if it is their card. While they are touching the card i load the card under the box! Do the revelation. Then i as them if it is their card. I use the double and do a double turnover with their card on top. Place the double on the table while i pick up the box with the left hand with the deck in it. Load the top card under the box then slide the double in the card deck and have their card jump back under the box!

Reactions: macblane
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results