Erdnase or Fisher

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I have a little problem. I been praticing the classic pass every now and then. so now I got really serious on this pass and read Erdnase explantion on this pass and says that your left hand should to the pass while Aaron Fisher says that your left fingers should not do the pass, but your right hand. Just wondering which one the right way you should do the classic pass or is it down to which one I perfer.

Hope you understand my question.

Aug 25, 2008
Needs of the Corps
I do the classic pass with my right fingers. this will eliminate any finger flash especially if you are appearing to simply square the deck, riffle, or dribble (just naming off some common covers used) In my opinion the best looking passes are the ones where the left fingers do not move at all. So i'm with fisher on this one.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I guess I am with Fisher on this one aswell.

My classic pass is very inspired by Aaron's GHP in terms of using outside factors to help with the sleight and also that my fingers practically do not move at all throughout my pass.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I pratice Fisher way and angles are better than the regular explantion, but does make a noise though. Will that be taken care of as I pratice?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results