Question for performing Souvenir Linking Rubberbands

Jan 15, 2010
Hi people, I've got a couple of question to ask! hope you guys bare with my long winded-ness. lol.

Firstly, before doing SLR, I bet, every one will do a couple of Rubberband tricks and slowly leading up to SLR as a closer.

So my question is, for the first few Rubber band tricks do you guys use the unlinked rubberbands provided or just use normal size 19 rubberbands then switch to SLR as closer? Cause from what I see, the linked bands are kinda 'flatten' in shape, and it looks TOTALLY different from normal bands. So do you guys just use the unlinked bands provided or just use normal bands before switching to SLR.

Next, When you guys perform SLR as closer, did your spectators ever asked you, 'Why is the band in such a weird 'flatten' shape? Is it a gimmick?' blah blah, how do you guys answer questions like this? Cause I've been thinking for a couple of days how to reply them if such a question is being thrown at me :(

Lastly, Is there any ways to fix the shape of SLR? Like removing the 'flatness' of the bands? Making it circular in shape?

Sorry for my wall of text!
Thanks for you guys kind advices!
Peace.

Nov 8, 2007
...for the first few Rubber band tricks do you guys use the unlinked rubberbands provided or just use normal size 19 rubberbands then switch to SLR as closer?
Use the unlinked bands provided. If you start with different bands than those used for SLR you're making the needs for a switch obvious.

Next, When you guys perform SLR as closer, did your spectators ever asked you, 'Why is the band in such a weird 'flatten' shape? Is it a gimmick?' blah blah, how do you guys answer questions like this?
No. I've performed the effect quite a few times and I've never had anyone question the bands. Paul Harris just released SLR in slim bands too. You can check them out here. I ordered mine last week. I'll let you know how they compare when I get them. Should be here this week.

Lastly, Is there any ways to fix the shape of SLR? Like removing the 'flatness' of the bands? Making it circular in shape?

I wear mine on my wrist. After a while they start to become more circular. The new SLR Slims look like they might have a more circular shape from the pic they have up. I'll let you know when I get mine.

SLR is a great effect. I've slayed with this, and people really do love being able to keep the linked bands. Have fun!

Jan 15, 2010
SLR is a great effect. I've slayed with this, and people really do love being able to keep the linked bands. Have fun!

alright thanks a lot for your help! Didn't know that Paul Harris just released a new SLR zzz, I just purchased SLR like 5 days ago! Now I got 20 of them to finish oh my. :(

Anyways do let me know the outcome of the bands! alright? :) Cheers!

Nov 8, 2007
alright thanks a lot for your help! Didn't know that Paul Harris just released a new SLR zzz, I just purchased SLR like 5 days ago! Now I got 20 of them to finish oh my. :(

Anyways do let me know the outcome of the bands! alright? :) Cheers!

I still have life 80 of the old bands. No worries though, they'll get used. :)

I am excited to check out the new ones though. The advertisement say they're slimmer and tougher. Also, looks like in the picture they have a rounder shape to them.

I'll let you know when they arrive.

Until then, enjoy giving these away!

Jan 15, 2010
I still have life 80 of the old bands. No worries though, they'll get used. :)

I am excited to check out the new ones though. The advertisement say they're slimmer and tougher. Also, looks like in the picture they have a rounder shape to them.

I'll let you know when they arrive.

Until then, enjoy giving these away!

I definitely will and have already a person in mind to give it to *shy HEEE xD

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results