800 Pound Move Monkey

Feb 16, 2009
South Bend, IN
Some amazing moves. I was fried by a couple of the color changes. The one handed turnover pass and the one handed biddle pass are also awesome. I'm very impressed. Your other videos are also very impressive.

P.S. You have huge hands. I'm sure that helps with moves like the one handed biddle pass :) . Andrew Musgrave said you could do chink-a-chink with bar stools and I think he was right.

Jun 1, 2009
I....am....speechless.
That was one of the most amazing videos I've seen. Just about everything fried me, it felt so good to be fooled again, I don't even want to know how those are done (ok, so maybe a little :p).
I had no idea those moves even existed, where did you find them?

Simply phenomenal.

Nov 23, 2008
I....am....speechless.
That was one of the most amazing videos I've seen. Just about everything fried me, it felt so good to be fooled again, I don't even want to know how those are done (ok, so maybe a little :p).
I had no idea those moves even existed, where did you find them?

Simply phenomenal.

I'm pretty sure they were all his own invention. Some may have been variations but I would assume most were original. I could be way off though :)

Nov 29, 2008
Those were all really good lol. A tiny micro flash on teh first sponge change but other than that it was quite awesome. Especially the one hand biddle pass, that was really awesome.

Jun 1, 2009
I'm pretty sure they were all his own invention. Some may have been variations but I would assume most were original. I could be way off though :)
Thats just insane, he should publish that stuff. I'm still in awe of it.

Jun 1, 2009
The Sponge change was one of my favorite things, it looks like a sideways clipshift (but most likely not :p) I would love to know how he came up with this stuff, its amazing.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
holy. crap. it is sad when years of ones life can be reduced to two and a half minutes. but the thing is. in a show. you have enough material to like go for hours on pure cards.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
Really good stuff! You're very original. I image you're the kind of guy who does high-class sit down magic shows where everyone is sitting around your green felt table at some high-end hotel, amirite? :D

Jun 7, 2009
Ha! Not quite, I am as informal as I seem in the video.

As far as the moves go, all are mine or my variation as FAR AS I KNOW. That isn't to be said that other much smaryer people than I didn't come up with them 50 years ago.

As far as the "Sponge" Change goes, there are others with similar things out there but nothing exact from what I've seen. I too love the Maverick Changes and they are easily the moves I use the most for lay people, well those and I use the vertical center steal often in my card to forehead routine.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I really appreciate the interest.

Brett

Jun 1, 2009
Ha! Not quite, I am as informal as I seem in the video.

As far as the moves go, all are mine or my variation as FAR AS I KNOW. That isn't to be said that other much smaryer people than I didn't come up with them 50 years ago.

As far as the "Sponge" Change goes, there are others with similar things out there but nothing exact from what I've seen. I too love the Maverick Changes and they are easily the moves I use the most for lay people, well those and I use the vertical center steal often in my card to forehead routine.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I really appreciate the interest.

Brett

Based off your other videos, I can agree with your opening statement. :D

Thats awesome how you created all those. (One hand biddle pass-made my brain explode)
The sponge change has no explanation possible, at least from what I see, I can't even make up a method. ( I really like it, if you can't tell.)

This is great work, I love all of it.

Jun 7, 2009
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who commented both here and privately. As far as a instructional, who knows...

Brett Bishop

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results