Tricks For School

Sep 22, 2007
I usually do most of my performing and trying out new tricks in school. and i recently went through my collection of magic dvds and books and tricks i just know in my head,and i realized that i have a very small amount of tricks that i do are instant and signing and tearing free that keep the one pack i carry around in school intact. So can you guys list some tricks or dvds/books that have tricks u do of the cuff. they can have setup just no signing/tearing that are good because this is a problem me and my friends face.

thanks alot
adam

Mar 7, 2009
Huntington, WV
a simple ACR is always good. Umm card to mouth. Invisible Reverse (can be found in the 1on1s) is good. Biddle trick (also can be found in the 1on1s). umm idk the possibilities are endless

Jul 14, 2008
First of all, you may want to think about your limitation. School's important and a key to your success to whether your future career is set into. Just remember that. Don't perform everyday because you are going to run out of tricks too. Try performing once a week. If you can do that for me, then I am very happy to help you out.

BOOKS
-Royal Road to Card Magic
-Card Control by Arthur Buckley
-The Paper Engine by Aaron Fisher (you can't go wrong with that one)
-Expert at the Card Table
-Smooth Operations by Kevin Ho
-By Forces Unseen by Ernest Earick

DVDS
-Dangerous Mystique by D+M
-Surfaced by Chad Nelson
-Brainstorm by John Guastaferro Volume 1 and 2
-Simply Sydney by Syd Segal
-Avenue by Dorian Rhondell

This is all I can think of, have you ever thought of doing sponge ball magic? Personally, I think you should do it and a great prop to add to your aresnal.

Jul 13, 2008
Athens, Georgia
I don't usually perform with cards at school, just because it sometimes may spark controversy. I usually perfrom spin by matt sconce and control by wayne houchin. Freaks em out. Also, if you are looking for cards, the simple two card monte or a simple transpo could get great reactions-if presented correctly. Be smart when choosing what to do at school. They are your peers: Your worst critics!

I wouldn't even do magic at school. I've been doing magic at school and I just stopped because its not as impressive once they know your a magician. but if you just started, keep going its stunning for the first month.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results