What flourish is giving you trouble?

C

Cardmaster211

What flourish is giving you trouble it can be any flourish that a magician created for example dan and dave buck. The one that gives me trouble is the jackson five.

Jul 14, 2008
I am having a hard time with Erdnase Go Around (I finally got the grip correct, it's just the pulling I am having trouble with)

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
The thing I am having most trouble with right now (besides pandora) is Kryptonite. I cannot seem to get the packet beneath my index back up above the deck.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
Yeah Suhaas G, I can do the whole cut perfectly, but then at the last part, I try to lever it up with the ring and pinkie and it just stays stuck under the index finger. I guess it needs practice.

Feb 17, 2009
Bethlehem PA
Im having trouble with the false sybil, just the revolution cut part cause it is slightly different than the regular revolution cut. Im also having a little trouble with Garry's Early Bird, and Ellusionistkent's Moonwalk which I find to be pretty difficult.

Jan 26, 2010
Im Finding phase 2 of jackson five is a pain in the A*** i can do all the others phases fine but that one is difficult 4 me

Mar 16, 2010
the reverse action of leno cut to genesis...

sometimes my index finger goes above the card and i cant do the revolution cut.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results