Jerry's Nugget Playing Cards Caption Contest

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com

Hola T11ers,

In celebration of the upcoming Jerry's Nugget Playing Cards launch next month, I'm holding a J Nugg caption contest (Contest #2).
Sorry, contest 1 is now over.

Take a few minutes to participate. It's simple and fun. Add a caption to the blank J Nugg photo provided. Download the blank image by clicking here.

Prize = Two (2) winners will be chosen and each awarded a one-of-a-kind Jerry's Nugget vinyl wallet.

Note: This contest ends on 11:59pm EST February 24th, 2010. If you'd like to read more about this Jerry's Nugget Playing Card caption contest, please click here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rules for the J Nugg Caption contest

Once you've created and added your clever caption to the blank J Nugg photo using image manipulation software, please send your picture to jnugcaption@leeasher.com. Your entry is void if sent to any email address other than the one directly above. One submission per person please. File extensions of images accepted are: JPG, PDF, PNG, or GIF. The size of your entry MUST be under one megabyte or it will be void. All captions will be viewed, judged for creativity, and two winners will be selected to win.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Good luck to everyone. Have a lot of fun, and enjoy the time spent being creative!

Asher

PJB

Sep 19, 2009
Sounds awesome. Gonna have to spend the rest of today thinking of what to type in that photo lol.

Sep 1, 2007
mastic, ny
does it only have to be words or am I allowed to add something to the photo such as a character or things like that.(I'm a animation major) I would include a phrase with it too.

-Sean

Sep 1, 2007
mastic, ny
Just Sent my image. Good luck to everyone who enters.
Hey Lee I'm sorry but I forgot to add my contact information in the email. You want me to send you a pm?
-Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 28, 2010
Romania
mine was not clever at all, I don't have the creative mind for this kinda stuff

Attachments

• gotnugz.jpg
    gotnugz.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 57
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results