getting into the cardisry scene

Feb 5, 2010
Ive been doing magic for about a year or so and never put much thought into the cardistry scene. But ive got an interest in it now. what should i pick up for a beginner in cardistry/flourishing/manipulation scene. i did get the dan sperry card manipulation series but the manipulation cards where sold out when i got it. so im just waiting for them to come in stock

Apr 8, 2009
For cardistry i defiently suggest you picking up Genisis vol.1 by Andrei Jikh it's the perfect dvd for the begginer looking to get into cardistry

Feb 5, 2010
For cardistry i defiently suggest you picking up Genisis vol.1 by Andrei Jikh it's the perfect dvd for the begginer looking to get into cardistry

I was thinking about gettin Genisis. But i was also looking at Extreme Beginnerz by devo.

And also i forgot to add this. I was going to use the Cardistry/Flourishing thing on stage with a card manipulation act. Do you think Genisis or extreme beginnerz would transcend good on stage?

Feb 5, 2010
I would suggest you go to the "Begin" section of http://langflourishing.com and check out all the free tutorials there. ;)

-Matt Lang

i like the site. but i wont use it since when i first got on the site a virus tried to get on my computer from that site. my anti-virus stopped it but idk if i will trust it.
But thanks for the help dude.

PJB

Sep 19, 2009
If you just want to enchance your performances with some flourishes on stage then just learn the spring, waterfall and a few big displays, but if you're thinking of getting into it srsly then definately check GENESIS, Trylogy disk 2 and other mentioned DVD's out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results