De'vo's Secret books Review

OMG ur review is awesome, but what r u reviewing again?

He was being sarcastic, You review was really short. What kind of book was it? What is the motion concept, are these card tricks? Ring tricks? Devo doing coin work? You didn't tell us anything about the book itself. Just that there are three tricks, and you only like two of them. And I don't even know what kind of tricks they are.

Jul 13, 2009
I just want to explain something here. If it is on the internet, it is not underground PERIOD!

May 6, 2009
I just want to explain something here. If it is on the internet, it is not underground PERIOD!

I asked de'vo what was in the book and he couldn't really explain the ring effects that well because it is underground. He told me I would have to buy it. The whole XCM thing is pretty strict on materials being underground and stuff...

Jul 13, 2009
I asked de'vo what was in the book and he couldn't really explain the ring effects that well because it is underground. He told me I would have to buy it. The whole XCM thing is pretty strict on materials being underground and stuff...

Dude spoiling what is in a book doesn't mean it is underground. You can go buy the book and find out, hell you could go to the internet mall of magic penguinmagic and purchase the book there.

No real underground is word of mouth, personal journals, one on one training (Not the videos, I mean in person), people who stay off the internet, and people you have never heard of through word of mouth. You know what artform is truly strict and underground? Well you will have to find out for yourself because I will not say, if I did it wouldn't be very "Secret" or "Underground". (1) Get my point?

There is a difference between the mainstream "Underground" and the small portion of magic that really is truly Underground.

Jul 13, 2009
Could you be more in depth please. Like review what happens...? :rolleyes:

No way dude he can't do that dude. It is underground dude, whats the matter with you dude? You know that Devo is underground dude, DUDE! He is so underground. I barely see any threads about that dude, dude I meant totally dude he is underground dude. Radical and raganomic dude, I mean strait calabunga dude. The review can't tell you the 411 Dude not even if he does hang ten dude. it's underground dude.

DUDDDDDDDEEEE!

Dec 18, 2009
No way dude he can't do that dude. It is underground dude, whats the matter with you dude? You know that Devo is underground dude, DUDE! He is so underground. I barely see any threads about that dude, dude I meant totally dude he is underground dude. Radical and raganomic dude, I mean strait calabunga dude. The review can't tell you the 411 Dude not even if he does hang ten dude. it's underground dude.

DUDDDDDDDEEEE!

I'm totally putting that in my signature. lol.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Tote.

You might get banned form handlords site if you talk. :rolleyes:

De'vo can suck on everyone here and other sites. Handlordz is a joke to flourishing, because he's immature and thinks he's God. Just let De'vo be the queer he is and let's all tell him to crawl back in his stupid Godly hole. By the way, if you like De'vo for who he is....wow. haha

Cheers,

Casey Rudd

Sep 1, 2007
Pretty ironic really. I'm actually pretty sure magicians use the term "underground" cause it sounds cool.

Pretty much. Magicians are the next generation of kvlt kiddie syndrome.

De'vo can suck on everyone here and other sites. Handlordz is a joke to flourishing, because he's immature and thinks he's God. Just let De'vo be the queer he is and let's all tell him to crawl back in his stupid Godly hole. By the way, if you like De'vo for who he is....wow. haha

Cheers,

Casey Rudd

Allow me to repeat an earlier sentiment of mine. De'vo is very much like furries: he creates less drama than the people who talk about him.

I see the Handlordz drama has been getting worse the last few months. I guess I can only look forward to more people screaming their allegiance to someone else while tearing down De'vo and anyone remotely associated with him in a rather transparent bid for attention and approval.

That in mind, I guess I'll play along for now. So Casey, you obviously wanted my attention. You have it. Now what are you going to do with it?

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
scarecrow1, I did a trick in a cave once. It was totally underground. :D

And it's funny that a review of this pops up a few days after it appears on a file-sharing site. Methinks he didn't buy it. :D

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
And it's funny that a review of this pops up a few days after it appears on a file-sharing site. Methinks he didn't buy it. :D

So wait... this book is supposed to be underground, yet it was on a file-sharing site? :confused:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Pretty much. Magicians are the next generation of kvlt kiddie syndrome.

Allow me to repeat an earlier sentiment of mine. De'vo is very much like furries: he creates less drama than the people who talk about him.

I see the Handlordz drama has been getting worse the last few months. I guess I can only look forward to more people screaming their allegiance to someone else while tearing down De'vo and anyone remotely associated with him in a rather transparent bid for attention and approval.

That in mind, I guess I'll play along for now. So Casey, you obviously wanted my attention. You have it. Now what are you going to do with it?

It was my opinion on De'vo, not a question. So I didn't want your grabbing attention in the first place, just to state my OPINION. And I know that was sarcasm, just so you know :p. haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results