Witness Release Party

DK.

Sep 26, 2007
I heard grand illusion is having a release party for witness and lee asher is going to be there. The guy "Steve" that owns the place said that wayne houchin is also going to be there. It takes me like an hour to get there and i hope ill make it rofl. Who else is going to check out the release party? I am looking forward for those bicycle guardian decks ! yummy.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
I heard grand illusion is having a release party for witness and lee asher is going to be there. The guy "Steve" that owns the place said that wayne houchin is also going to be there. It takes me like an hour to get there and i hope ill make it rofl. Who else is going to check out the release party? I am looking forward for those bicycle guardian decks ! yummy.

You heard right my friend! Myself, Dana, & Lee will all be there at Grand Illusions in Sacramento, CA November 3rd around 1pm. It is going to be an awesome party! Check out the link below for directions - I hope to see you all there!

www.grandillusions.com

Sep 1, 2007
Oh what? Cake?

Damn, I wish I lived in the USA.

You guys should totally visit the UK some time. And bring cake.

Sep 1, 2007
austria
awesome, a witness release party with the t11 staff...
i wish i lived in the us too...

hey, why don't you all pack your bags and travel across europe, of course with a stop in austria...
i'd even pay for some beer...

Sep 2, 2007
I'll be there! Will you?
I am working on a transposition effect, whereby I can switch places with Barry Bonds in San Fransisco, thereby allowing me to be at the release party.

If not, November 3rd is pretty close to my birthday, I'll see if I scrape up some money for airplane tickets. If you guys are willing to dress-up in your Halloween costumes, especially those infallibly designed by JB, I might be able to get a tax write-off.

Even if I don't make it -- which probably won't -- the Distortion Release Party sounded great, and I'm sure you'll have another indelible time.

Cheers,
JTM

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I wish I could be there too. Steve Johnson is a great friend of my family, and Sacramento is very close to my old stomping grounds. I hope you kids have fun!

Have a piece of Cake for me.

KE

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results