t11.bulletin : LINX by Alex Pandrea - Now Available

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
theory11 presents a brand new 1-on-1 instructional video from the mind of magician Alex Pandrea - LINX.

With just a pinch from the spectator's fingers, two rubberbands visually LINK together. The spectator can literally feel it happen. You then unlink them together in a clean, simple, fair conclusion.

Alex Pandrea presents his simple, original, and highly visual three phase linking rubberband routine. Available exclusively at theory11.

: : LINX by Alex Pandrea - $6.95

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Oh yea, that looks pretty awesome. I was looking for some good rubberband magic, so this is just great. Some good audience participation in there too, so this looks great. Thanks T11!

KevinReylek

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
NY
www.newyorkmagicproject.com
Glad to see this finally released. Alex is a good friend of mine, and shared this with me awhile back. I use it all the time, because it not only looks great, but the sleights are minimal and any setup happens right in front of the spectator. None of the funky finger twisting moves that need 10 seconds of extreme audience distraction in order to pull off that you'll find in some other band routines.

Coincidentally enough, Alex launched a magic blog today that you guys might wanna check out as well.

http://alexpandrea.wordpress.com/

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Love this. That first link feels like real magic between the spectator's fingertips. Beautiful, clean, simple.

May 3, 2008
As much as I enjoy this I do wish that the video had gone a bit more into discussing the angles. While the performance showed an almost over the shoulder view I'm not exactly sure if this would work for an actual person to person performance. I would hate to flash a bit and give away the effect.

Other than that it's a great effect though.

KevinReylek

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
NY
www.newyorkmagicproject.com
This works great in person, not only for a single spectator but for groups as well. I did this for a group of 3 people earlier today with great results. Yes, there are angles to consider (like with many effects), but they are easy to work with and cover. Simply direct your audience to where you need them to be.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results