Sympathetink

Mar 18, 2009
i was looking around, and i found Mathew Bich's Sympathetink. it looks pretty cool. and i was wondering if anyone can give me any information on this. like does it look just as good as the previews? is it worth it? etc...

thanks!

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
i was looking around, and i found Mathew Bich's Sympathetink. it looks pretty cool. and i was wondering if anyone can give me any information on this. like does it look just as good as the previews? is it worth it? etc...

thanks!

It is pretty good. I was watching Allen use something kind of like the Sympathetink pen.

He had a card that said " Your card is not the 8 of hearts"

and then he ran a lighter under the card and the letters morphed to "Your card is the 3 of hearts"

Just an idea that I've seen played well in live performance. It's great for a revelation, watch the demo for Sympathetink and that should get your juices flowing. You end of with real ink that can't be erased at the very end. You end totally clean.

I'm gonna get it myself this week :D, along with Warning by kostya kimlat

hduarte1

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2008
Akatsuki Hideout

thanks!

I ordered it early last week and still waiting for it... I'll make a review or give you my thoughts if you still can't decide... but it just looks amazing...

HD

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results