Another PDF to review

May 3, 2008
I looked through it and so far, it looks very cool. I'll be sure to give you my thoughts later on.

Jan 17, 2010
Kentucky
Alright guys... I sent this PDF out to a few more than I was going to, but thanks for your interest and can't wait to hear the feedback. I hope that everyone gets something out the my PDF. Thanks everybody.

-Cody

Mar 18, 2009
i really really like it. you have really got some great stuff in there. wonderful ideas. and im sending you an email with my thoughts on everything.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
i loved it cody heres my thoughts:

i loved everything you've got in that PDF . its an amazing document. your card material is a little out of my skill level. with the exception of Spread. but regardless i can still see the benefits of it. and the quality of the material.

the color changes are awesome. i liked the AC change more than the TC change though.

charred was fantastic. i love the idea of watermark with fire.

Spread is a great idea. the method kinda bugs me, I'm somewhat of a purist well, not a pure purist. but close enough that this trick bothers me. haha its still great. no worries. you've obviously polished this PDF till it shined.

great work! keep it up. i cant wait for more. maybe put out some tricks that your sleights work effectively with. i think you've got some very creative material.

-web

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results