Linx by Alex Pandrea

Jun 26, 2009
Hey guys,

I just finished watching the Linx 1 on 1. This is the first review of this 1 on 1 as I recall and I wanted to write this so people can find out more info about it by a satisfied magician/customer.

Price - $6.95

Is it worth it: YES

Linx is an amazing, completely impromptu 3 Phase linking rubber band routine. Alex teaches the routine in a good 20 minute download and he gives you the original source to reference as well. (Dan Harlen's original impromptu linking rubber bands)

Alex is an amazing magician and he goes through every single little thing that you need to know in order to make this routine the best it can be. The routine, from my prospective, is for any magician anyone experienced in the art will get it down in a good hour or two. It's a great routine that will surely get amazing reactions.

To wrap up my review, I really recommend ALL of you to pick this up. The $7 price for this is a little under priced in my opinion because you really get what you pay for.

Hope you guys can pick this up,

zdog

Mar 18, 2009
i would have to disagree with this review seeing that the only angle that is good for this trick is the one shown in the preview. one step to the left or right and you will flash. and the trick itself is not very good. there are better linking rubber band tricks out there with WAY better angles. i was not impressed with this. and i usually am impressed with T11's stuff. but not this. i dont recommend it. and the whole thing doesn't really look all that impressive seeing that for the first two stages you really can't tell what is going on. the bands are very confusing.

so yeah, highly dissapointing

Alex_Pandrea

Creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/1on1/#a
Sep 28, 2008
New York
Hollerrrrr

wow, thanks for that great review...I'm so glad a lot of you are liking this! I can totally understand how some of you may think its angle sensitive but once you learn it (assuming you purchased the download and not just talking about the trailer?) you can easily see how by pointing your middle fingers toward the floor you are COMPLETELY covered from all angles. Unless someone is laying on the floor between your legs looking up (which i have to say I find myself in that situation more than I like) then you should be fine. We filmed an over the shoulder view for clarity purposes , and the over the shoulder presentation is also good for a group of 2-3. But like I said..play around with it...there is a solution for every problem..no? I talk more about the effect on my new blog....http://alexpandrea.wordpress.com/

Thanks again guys PeAcEee! :p

Jun 26, 2009
hey alex,

wow thanks for reading my review!!! i really love this one and i will surely use it soon

Jan 16, 2008
So hard to decide...it looks SO good, yet there are still negative reviews...*sigh*

If I were to buy only 1 rubberband trick in the entire world of "under-$15-tricks", would LINX be it?

(that rhymes)

PatrickKun

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.patrickkun.com
Trust me guys, this trick is simply amazing. I have done Sling, Crazy man hand cuff (Nabil's version) and other linking band and I have found this one to be one of the best and yet easiest one to do. Although, it may take some practice to get them look even more visual but if I have to use one, this is the one.

-Patrick K.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I bought and watched Linx last night. I do a few rubber band tricks (jumping rubber band, CMH, linking bands, missing link...) and am really happy with this purchase.

It's not something I'll go and use for large groups, it's not meant for large groups, I can see myself at a party or bar and after talking to someone to my right (or left, I practice ambidextrously) and then showing just them. If they bring friends in I can show them a different routine that works better for crowds.

I did get something out of this, I have been toying with my CMH routine and have a visual phase that happens fast (pull straight through) and then the normal phase. I'd been looking for a slower way that didn't necessitate the CMH move. My solution (which was getting somewhere) was very close to the third phase of Linx, a slight mesh of the two has given me a new move to use.

I got more than my monies worth out of this one, the routine isn't my favorite linking bands, but I'll be putting it into use and got even more insight into a problem I was already attempting to solve.

-Rik Allen

Mar 18, 2009
im not saying it's a bad trick, it's just pretty easy to flash. and yes i did buy the effect. i have been trying to get it to be a bit more angle friendly but there are just too many things you could flash on. oh well ill keep trying.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results