Magic-Con : Forced to sell my registration.

Aug 10, 2008
Honduras
Hi community, today I find myself in an unusual and depressing situation. My brother had decided to give me as a gift a trip to magic con and has already payed for the expenses. Unfortunately my parents gave me the thumbs down. I won't go into details.. So I'm currently offering to sell you my registration for $200. I have an extra registration also, so feel free to contact me if you're interested at cfontecha@gmail.com . I can forward you my registration confirmation so you can make sure this is legitimate.

Trully yours,

- Carlos Fontecha

Apr 8, 2009
You can't advertise products that you are trying to sell (no matter how insanely awesome they may be). Just post it in your signiture

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
As this is an incredibly unfortunate situation that resulted in an orphaned Magic-Con registration in need of an owner, we'll most definitely allow this thread to remain open. In fact, we tweeted about it earlier today: http://twitter.com/theory11

Good luck - and I look forward to seeing the new registrant at Magic-Con in a few weeks! :)

Aug 10, 2008
Honduras
Thanks for allowing the thread to remain open and for your comprehension :) ! I want to clarify that I'm selling 2 magic-con registrations ($200 each), since my brother had also paid for 1 additional registration. I really hope I can give the opportunity to someone else to attend a life dreamed event. Peace.

- Carlos

Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey guys. About a week ago I posted a thread ( http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=26089) on which I offered to sell two registrations for $200 each, since I won't be able to make it. I already sold one and I'm left with an extra registration. So if you're interested in the registration feel free to contact me at cfontecha@gmail.com . Peace.

Sorry you won't be able to join us this year. To anyone reading this that is on the edge - or can potentially go - this is a huge opportunity to get registration at a 33% discount.

We've been working non-stop these past few weeks and months ensuring that this conference is all that it can be. One week from today, it begins. Very exciting! To Quicho, we do hope to see you there next year.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results