New magic website! tell me what you think

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Hey guys, i have a new website up hopefully you guys can check it out and give some feed back. Im not completely done, still going to add videos and pictures.

thanks.

TWiZTEDMAGiKproductions.webs.com

THANKS

There is also a Forum on there so, if you guys want even another website to go to and chat its there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
Move the ad to the bottom of the page, or get rid of it. You don't want it to be the first thing someone sees. Another thing, (at least for me) misspelling the URL, albeit on purpose, screams unprofessional.

kevin

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Move the ad to the bottom of the page, or get rid of it. You don't want it to be the first thing someone sees. Another thing, (at least for me) misspelling the URL, albeit on purpose, screams unprofessional.

kevin

Kevin- thanks for the advise, but the things is, for the site I'm using it won't let me move or get rid of the ad. And another, it might not seem good to you but I like the misspelled URL. Maybe it screams unprofessional but we will see what happens. But still, thanks.

You cant possibly think you will be taken seriously with a webs.com website. Get a real website designer to make you a website. Your not a company so dont put productions in your name. Spell properly and take away the lowercase i ****.

J.

Sep 3, 2007
Nothing is wrong with that. Im just giving him tips on being more professional and actually been taken seriously. A working magician, should have a better website than that.

J.

I didn't realize that he was marketing himself as a professional working magician. If that is the case the page could use some work. URLs are not case sensitive so the lower case "i" isn't much of a big deal.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Well guys, I would have a web designer create me a website but that costs money and I don't have much at the time. So yes I would but I can't right now. If, which I don't know, there are some web designers that make them for free could you lead to them?

Thanks.

Sep 3, 2007
Well guys, I would have a web designer create me a website but that costs money and I don't have much at the time. So yes I would but I can't right now. If, which I don't know, there are some web designers that make them for free could you lead to them?

Thanks.

I'm not a web designer but I know a bit about it. If you need help let me know. I am a computer science major.

Dec 18, 2009
Well, you spelled galleries wrong ;). It should be g-a-l-l-e-r-i-e-s not gallery's. Good luck with your site.

-Corbin

Sep 3, 2007
Well, you spelled galleries wrong ;). It should be g-a-l-l-e-r-i-e-s not gallery's. Good luck with your site.

-Corbin

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I seem to have become numb to the sight of misspelling/grammar errors after visiting this site for so long.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results