Neat Concept

Sep 3, 2007
Nice ideas. Cool stuff. I have it for the most part. However, I refuse to watch a video more than twice in order to figure it out. Pretty good application of that move though!

[Edit] Better than I can do. And I don't think I would call it easy...

Aug 21, 2009
Nice ideas. Cool stuff. I have it for the most part. However, I refuse to watch a video more than twice in order to figure it out. Pretty good application of that move though!

[Edit] Better than I can do. And I don't think I would call it easy...
Why isn't it easy?

-Maleek

Jun 1, 2009
Nice concept, but the showing of the two after the transpo could be a little less...confusing. I felt lost when you turned the cards over then back over for the two. Make it a little more open. Just some thoughts.

Aug 21, 2009
Nice concept, but the showing of the two after the transpo could be a little less...confusing. I felt lost when you turned the cards over then back over for the two. Make it a little more open. Just some thoughts.
Thanks for the advice and It does seem a little confusing but there is really no clean up that is legit enough to work for this. Plus I wanted it to be as impromptu as possible

But thanks for the feedback I fully appreciate it.

-Maleek

Jun 1, 2009
Yeah I see what your saying, just try and play around with it and maybe you'll come up with something. Nonetheless, I'm sure audiences will like it.

Jacob

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I think there are too many unnecessary moves at the moment, but I like the principle despite the fact that the angles would make it pretty difficult in most "working" situations.

Try pretending to do it for real (i.e. take out all of the sleights and just pretend the two cards swapped at the end). Try it how you would do it naturally, then do it again but pretending to do all the sleights without actually doing them, such that, apart from the fact that with sleights it actually works, it looks the same. It's much easier to judge for yourself how natural it is when you aren't concerning yourself with the sleight of hand.

Joe

Aug 21, 2009
I think there are too many unnecessary moves at the moment, but I like the principle despite the fact that the angles would make it pretty difficult in most "working" situations.

Try pretending to do it for real (i.e. take out all of the sleights and just pretend the two cards swapped at the end). Try it how you would do it naturally, then do it again but pretending to do all the sleights without actually doing them, such that, apart from the fact that with sleights it actually works, it looks the same. It's much easier to judge for yourself how natural it is when you aren't concerning yourself with the sleight of hand.

Joe
Thanks man!!! Thats some really good advice. I will definitely take and use your method of practicing with this effect and all my others that I do on a daily basis.

Thanks again.

-Maleek

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results