New variation for Cardini

Jun 1, 2009
I call it the Flush Cardini, its a little creation I came up with just playing around. The concept is from Aaron Fisher's outjogged herman shift, where as the card is pushed in, another action happens.
Hope you enjoy it!
password is flush

Jacob

Aug 21, 2009
I call it the Flush Cardini, its a little creation I came up with just playing around. The concept is from Aaron Fisher's outjogged herman shift, where as the card is pushed in, another action happens.
Hope you enjoy it!
password is flush

Jacob
Really Nice idea. I personally love the transposition effect.

Again Great work.

-Maleek

Jun 1, 2009
Thanks man, appreciate the feedback.
I was worried the transpo would be a bit difficult to follow, glad you enjoyed it.
Anything you think needs improvement?

Jacob

Aug 21, 2009
Thanks man, appreciate the feedback.
I was worried the transpo would be a bit difficult to follow, glad you enjoyed it.
Anything you think needs improvement?

Jacob
Not much just more practice and everything at my point of view at least will be perfectly fine.

-Maleek

Dec 7, 2009
brownsville
Hope you enjoy it!
password is flush

Jacob

great job man i personally loved this idea!! its going to take me some practice!
great job man!

Jun 1, 2009
Thanks you guys! I'm glad you all enjoy it. I havent used it in performance yet because its not 100% ready. But my friend who also does magic says its pretty sweet in person (and you guys also seem to like it :D ). If you can think of any addtions to this, I would love to discuss it PM.

Jacob

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results