Chicken Sandwich - Created by Alfie Whattam

Nov 10, 2007
Original effect? You may have come up with it on your own but certainly not original, but otherwise you did an good job.
Just please work on your tilt, and spend the time to perfect the pinky count I did and it helped so much.

Well can someone link me to where it is then...
I would like to see proof before people say its not original.

its not orginal, big guy. Its actually a kind of obvious idea. You really dont need a link to an effect that is a BASIC sandwich effect. One tip for you though, learn the pinkie count, and it will make your magic look much better. And Dont be so obvious with the tilt man. Just some advice.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I would agree that this is a basic sandwich effect, nothing original. But not bad. You might want to watch how much you move the deck in your left hand. It looks strange. I'm positive you can keep practicing and make it smoother. Keep up the good work.

YES everyone its not original!!!! Stop saying 'its not original!!!' so what if it isnt... I dont get it. Its just my handleing of a basic sandwich routine. Your effect dosent have to original in order for you to create it.

For example the Venus trap is a variation of Chris Kenners 4 for 4 switch therefore its not origianal?? Yes its original its just his version.

Dude, get off your high horse. You said it was your ORGINAL EFFECT. Not us, you said that. Research more before you make comments like that.

Nov 10, 2007

YES everyone its not original!!!! Stop saying 'its not original!!!' so what if it isnt... I dont get it. Its just my handleing of a basic sandwich routine. Your effect dosent have to original in order for you to create it.

For example the Venus trap is a variation of Chris Kenners 4 for 4 switch therefore its not origianal?? Yes its original its just his version.

I don't need to show you proof, its not original not even the nearest bit. You know what call my good friend Dan Tong, tell him your effect is original, and you will get a very informative lecture.

May 3, 2008
What I wanted to say has been said, except for the fact that the Tilt is Vernon's, not Ed Marlo's as far as I remember.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
What I wanted to say has been said, except for the fact that the Tilt is Vernon's, not Ed Marlo's as far as I remember.

Actually, tilt is Marlo's. Vernon published his depth illusion, which is sometimes confused as tilt, prior to Marlo's manuscript. And even further before that there was another magician, who's name escapes me right now, who published a similar move.

EDIT: if you want proof that it is not original, check out a D'amico + Marlo routine, published in... you know what? I'll let you search for it.

May 3, 2008
Actually, tilt is Marlo's. Vernon published his depth illusion, which is sometimes confused as tilt, prior to Marlo's manuscript. And even further before that there was another magician, who's name escapes me right now, who published a similar move.

EDIT: if you want proof that it is not original, check out a D'amico + Marlo routine, published in... you know what? I'll let you search for it.

My mistake. Thanks for correcting me. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results