Saturday Night Contest - Ask David Blaine - Questions for Magic-Con

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Last night, we unveiled an exclusive event to be held at this year's Magic-Con with a performer that took the art of magic to new heights - David Blaine. As I'm sure all of you are aware, this is an unbelievably rare opportunity to receive invaluable direction, guidance, and insight from the magic man himself.

Getting the chance to ask David Blaine any question is a prize in and of itself, but three random members who submit their videos tonight will also take home a deck of White Centurions - shipped, completely on the house. All questions should be professional and respectful, but no topics are off limits. Ask about his thoughts on the future of magic. Ask about his interest in the art of endurance and physical challenges. Ask about anything - the choice is yours.

Note that there is a limit of three questions per member, and as stated in the original thread above, videos can be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or other popular video sharing site. Videos should be short, simple, and directed at DB - as he will be the one watching YOUR video and answering YOUR questions live on stage at Magic-Con in two short weeks.

In addition to submitting the video via the official form HERE - be sure and post the link as a response to this thread, as well. Submissions should be posted no later than 11:00pm EST to be in the running. This is truly a rare event. Take advantage of it! :)

Jul 8, 2008
I can't record video so could I just make a video on movie maker with just text and have it count?

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I can't record video so could I just make a video on movie maker with just text and have it count?
As per the original thread, we'd prefer a video of yourself asking your question for David Blaine. However, we would definitely look over anything you submitted - so feel free!

Dec 18, 2009
Hmmm my camera isn't working so I guess I don't qualify. Can we post the questions here? Thanks for the opportunity, either way!

-Corbin

Dec 10, 2009
David Blaine SNC

1. How do you feel about the people that do not believe your stunts are real?
2. What job would you pursue if you were not a magician?
3. What is one recommendation you can make to young magicians that would help them achieve their goals in magic?

RMagic

Xdelamuertex

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2007
Spokane WA
www.x-tremefights.com
Question

1.)When you pulled your heart out in front of a live studio audience and fell off the chair dead, how do you get up and walk away from that when everyone is watching?

2.) In the dive of death central park, when they told you the stunt was to dangerous, what made you decide to want to go along with it anyway? (as far as the jump goes?)

3.) how hard is it when you have 6 of your girlfriends show up at one place as far as a stunt goes and try to keep each one of them away from the other so they dont talk to each other and find out about you dating them?:D

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Should we post 3 questions in one video, or is the idea to make three separate videos? Sorry if that seems obvious, I'm a little confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
[R.C];294974 said:
Should post 3 questions in one video, or is the idea to make three separate videos? Sorry if that seems obvious, I'm a little confused.
I believe its 3 qestions ( or less if you wish) in one video.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results