Saturday Night Contest - Ask David Blaine - Questions for Magic-Con

May 7, 2009
1: If you could have any magician as your mentor who would you pick?
2: If you could go back and change anything you want about one of your specials, what would you change?
3: Do you rather performing your close up tricks or your huge stunts?

Jan 19, 2010
California
1. How do you make magic feel real to the spectator?
2. When you perform if you mess up, flash, or get caught, how do you usually redeem yourself?
3. When you do a stunt, are you ever scared you wont make it?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hey fellas ...

The First Post said:
three random members who submit their videos tonight will also take home a deck of White Centurions

And

In addition to submitting the video via the official form HERE - be sure and post the link as a response to this thread, as well.

Posting the questions isn't going to help you. This isn't a roundtable thread.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Clearly you guys don't understand the rule of today's SNC:

...but three random members who submit their videos tonight...videos can be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or other popular video sharing site. Videos should be short, simple, and directed at DB - as he will be the one watching YOUR video ...

You MUST submit a video for your questions to be valid!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Be sure and read the rules in not only my original post - but also in the thread posted last night, to ensure your entries are valid.

Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Aug 23, 2009
what got you into magic? who inspired you the most in your magic career? whats your favorite trick to perform for people?

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
what got you into magic? who inspired you the most in your magic career? whats your favorite trick to perform for people?

Sigh... in order for your questions to be valid, you MUST film yourself asking the questions.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just a note that there is 30 minutes remaining in tonight's Saturday Night Contest. YOUR opportunity to ask David Blaine any question you desire - and win a deck of White Centurions!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Just a note that there is 30 minutes remaining in tonight's Saturday Night Contest. YOUR opportunity to ask David Blaine any question you desire - and win a deck of White Centurions!

Shh! I like my chances to actually win a SNC this time :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results