An Old Idea Reborn

Aug 21, 2009
So i took a classic top change and remade it to where you seem to be clean every single time and can be done completely surrounded.

Tell me what you think. All constructive criticism is accepted.

-Maleek

Lux // Change

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 7, 2008
Norway
Maybe the change is angle proof, but I'm not that sure about the control. You could just use another control if you had to perform it surrounded. Anyway, the whole routine is very smoothly done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 1, 2009
You're constantly coming up with good stuff. I like this, I wouldn't perform it personally, but its a nice concept.

Jacob

Aug 21, 2009
You're constantly coming up with good stuff. I like this, I wouldn't perform it personally, but its a nice concept.

Jacob
Thanks Jacob. I know I have been coming up with a lot lately. I think I am having one of those brain sparks again where Ideas Keep popping out of nowhere.

Thanks Again.

-Maleek

Jun 1, 2009
Thanks Jacob. I know I have been coming up with a lot lately. I think I am having one of those brain sparks again where Ideas Keep popping out of nowhere.

Thanks Again.

-Maleek

Your welcome. Hey, its working for you, keep them coming :D.
When you find some that are just simply amazing, make sure to keep those for sure, a lot of brain spark products die because its just quick things, but if you've got a keeper, hold onto it.

Jacob

Dec 7, 2009
brownsville
nice

cool change man! tho i think thats still needs a lil bit of work ..you could as well practice on the speed ..becuase you can notice the stiff handling ....but im sure this concept will kick ass in the future!!

Dec 24, 2009
New Jersey
I actually liked this change, although I don't buy it that it's angle-proof... The handling is a bit on the stiff side, and there is a telltale shifting of the cards when the actual change is made. You can do what Lennart Green does and purposefully hold the cards a little sloppy. I guess you can always practice until your fingers bleed as well...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results