Criss Angel on Wrestling

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
It's funny when a thread pops up about a magician performing (even if it is Criss, performing for a fake audience) no one cares, but when a thread pops up on how to get a kiss after performing a trick(?) it by obtains 142 posts and 2,728 views... unbelievable.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
I hate to say it... but I support Criss going back onto WWE. This is where he became known, and it did further the art of magic.

To come back to where he was created must be great, and to show appreciation to them.

Sure the reactions weren't great, but you have to remember all you could see where the people in the room. Not the millions watching at home, or the people in the audience.

When a magician can reach that many people, live, I think it's a great thing.

Sep 3, 2007
I hate to say it... but I support Criss going back onto WWE. This is where he became known, and it did further the art of magic.

To come back to where he was created must be great, and to show appreciation to them.

Sure the reactions weren't great, but you have to remember all you could see where the people in the room. Not the millions watching at home, or the people in the audience.

What happens if the video sucks like this one? Magic was fine, video sucked. What happens then?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time

Are you drunk or High? Or possibly both. Criss Angel didn't start at the WWE hell, his career pretty much had literally nothing to do with wrestling at all.

Nov 8, 2007
Are you drunk or High? Or possibly both. Criss Angel didn't start at the WWE hell, his career pretty much had literally nothing to do with wrestling at all.

Actually, Criss Angel's first big New York show was at WWE's restaurant/nightclub, The World. Getting that off-broadwayshow was a big step in his career path.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007

Give me a minute... Criss A needs to walk on water to get this forum going. And he cannot really walk on water. Sorry, to break it to you.

Sep 3, 2007

Let's get this out of the way really quickly. Poo head cannot ask Head poo how to act...

In other words you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Obviously the video will be a little bad, some kid video taped it from his TV and then uploaded it.

It's not unwatchable. And thank you Randy, this thread needed a little more flaming.

Like I said, and Mat reiterated, WWE was a huge step in his career. Which is why he came back to host it.

I don't know why this thread is nothing but flame. Also I have no idea what Sir Fansalot is talking about (like always).

Obviously the video will be a little bad, some kid video taped it from his TV and then uploaded it.

It's not unwatchable. And thank you Randy, this thread needed a little more flaming.

Like I said, and Mat reiterated, WWE was a huge step in his career. Which is why he came back to host it.

I don't know why this thread is nothing but flame. Also I have no idea what Sir Fansalot is talking about (like always).
Yes Criss was at times square and the then "WWF" allowed him to showcase his skills at their establishments, as evident on Supernatural show that first aired on then Sci-Fi, network now Sy-fy.

I think this is a good follow up thread from mines when i broke the news weeks ago stating he was going to host the show. Anyways, Criss was Criss, and you cannot fault him for being an entertainer. My mom never saw the Thread effect done and she was floored. Of course i'm all the while knowing exactly how he achieved the feat.

Criss did his job, it wasn't about him that night, he promoted wrestlers and WrestleMania all the while giving everyone a taste of what he can do....

Classic Criss......

May 18, 2008
I'm not going to bash Criss or the author of this thread. There is no reason too.

Thread was performed well and Criss did his job. He entertained everyone watching, because he is an ENTERTAINER. Do I like the stuff he does? No, but that doesn't mean we have to bash him OR a person who merely posts about it on a forum.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results