Top five effects by YOUR standards.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Yeah but it deserves to be so much more than impressive. Using it that way is almost a waste in my opinion.
With proper presentation, that trick will get 50x the original reaction.
I've literally made girls(my age) go to tears using brainwave. Try doing that with no presentation.

Totally agreed, and that is why it is such a great effect.

j

May 31, 2008
what?

justin. morris, why would you have a video revealing a theory 11 trick on a theory11 board? For all I know you could be banned.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
justin. morris, why would you have a video revealing a theory 11 trick on a theory11 board? For all I know you could be banned.

heh, it's not the method at all. It was part of the SNC here: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=26254

Glad it came across as convincing. But this is not the method at all, nor do I think it would work at all.

T11's version is much better than my version (which I doubt would work at all).

In my video I am not actually doing what I say that I am doing... ;p

j

Edit: although I think it would be funny to watch people try to use my method...The balloon would likely pop as they are blowing it up...

Nov 8, 2007
I think most people are replying with the top 5 effects from their repertoire, not in magic in general. Some of the effects people are listing, on a completely objective level, are nowhere near being the best in magic.

Jan 28, 2009
Belgium, Antwerp
top 5

Ishkabible vanish by myself
2 coin routine by myself
coins to glass by myself
your personal safe by Daniel Garcia
twisting the aces by wayne houchin
chop cup routine by myself

I know it's six but I couldn't chouse.

Gianni.

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
I think most people are replying with the top 5 effects from their repertoire, not in magic in general. Some of the effects people are listing, on a completely objective level, are nowhere near being the best in magic.

Ishkabible vanish by myself
2 coin routine by myself
coins to glass by myself
your personal safe by Daniel Garcia
twisting the aces by wayne houchin
chop cup routine by myself

I know it's six but I couldn't chouse.

Gianni.

yay for the internet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results