Announcement - Three New Moderators : Welcome Aboard!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
All,

Over the past few years, these forums have continued to progress and evolve far beyond our initial expectations. We believe that the best way to build a professional, tight community is by working together to inspire - and not by force. That said, we obviously do have forum rules and our moderating staff has been invaluable in keeping discussion on topic, courteous, and respectful as often as possible.

As the forums have grown, and at the private and public suggestion of many of our members, we are officially announcing THREE new moderators as of today. These are all guys we feel contribute to the forums with each opportunity that presents itself; literally wherever possible. They're always here to help, as is evident in the number of posts each has under their belt.

Without further ado... join us in welcoming our three new moderators: Sean.Cinco, Deechristopher, and reverhart. In addition, we'd like to extend a huge thanks to all of our current moderators for the countless hours they put into this community to make it what it is today. To everyone reading this - thank you as well. Your support and participation is what makes this community unique.

May 31, 2008
All,

Over the past few years, these forums have continued to progress and evolve far beyond our initial expectations. We believe that the best way to build a professional, tight community is by working together to inspire - and not by force. That said, we obviously do have forum rules and our moderating staff has been invaluable in keeping discussion on topic, courteous, and respectful as often as possible.

As the forums have grown, and at the private and public suggestion of many of our members, we are officially announcing THREE new moderators as of today. These are all guys we feel contribute to the forums with each opportunity that presents itself; literally wherever possible. They're always here to help, as is evident in the number of posts each has under their belt.

Without further ado... join us in welcoming our three new moderators: Sean.Cinco, Deechristopher, and reverhart. In addition, we'd like to extend a huge thanks to all of our current moderators for the countless hours they put into this community to make it what it is today. To everyone reading this - thank you as well. Your support and participation is what makes this community unique.

YES!!! Great choices! Congratulations you guys.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Thank you theory11 and everyone else for the welcome. I promise to do the best I can to help out wherever and whenever possible. I've been here for awhile and have made some great friends here. I plan on staying and contributing as I have in the past. Congrats to Dee and Sean as well.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I have to admit that I won't be around too much during the day because of work, but I'll be around during the late night hours when I get home. Feel free to contact me via PM/IM/email about anything.

With that said, I want to give a warm welcome to Dee and reverhart as well. Looking forward to working with you guys and the rest of the T11 team.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
congrats guys. lets keep the "what is the wire" threads down to a minimum

So what IS the wire? ;)

Twas nice to be asked on board, should be fun to play with you guys some more!

I can see my PM box filling even more rapidly now, but based in the UK I can finally sort out when those crazy spammers post links to pharmacy sites and whatnot when Raiker is tucked up in bed with his teddy bear "Bubbles."

Keep on rockin' boys and girls and be sure to add me on facebook also to keep upto date with non-T11 business!

On forth soldiers! Lets ROCKnROLL.

DCx

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results