Surpass Control - Nottingham

Jan 17, 2010
Kentucky
Hey guys,
First I want to thank everyone who reviewed my PDF and sent the emails with their opinions on the tricks. A few emails helped improve a few tricks a lot. Simple things that I didn't think of that you guys suggest made them easier to perform.

Anyways, I have a control/steal that I would love to get opinion/reviews on. I want to know your thoughts.....no.....I'm not a mentalist.

PM me with your email address.

Thanks again everyone,
Cody

Sep 4, 2007
This control is very cool. Although a similar idea has been played around with before(at the moment I cannot remember who showed it to me), it has enough difference to warrant originality. I really liked the Cull idea included and am going to start working on it soon. Personally I do not use tenkai palm that much so that aspect of the PDF is not for me but it is very clever and a clean handling. Overall: Recommended however I personally never feel one control warrants independent release. This move should be placed in another publication with other moves or applications for the move along with full effects and routines.

Jun 2, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I do appreciate the effort you put into this. However, it seems quite flashy to me but hey, it works for you. Although, I do approve of the steal from the center of the deck rather from the top of the deck as well as the cop manuover. I actually quite often use that pinky grip used to retain the card after a steal. As an alternative to a steal/control like this, I use a cardini hinge manuover in which the card literally pops into my hand for a grip. I will continue to let this control to grow on me though. Well done. Anything else in the future coming from you?

Jan 17, 2010
Kentucky
Well thanks for the response everyone. Its just something that I've used for quite a while and after that amount of time, it just seems natural to use the move. Yes, I do have other stuff available on my website. Anyways, glad you liked it or at least took that time to read it.

-Cody Nottingham

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results