Deck Condition

Hey guys, i was just was wondering how much time you use just one deck?, and if it is a high quality deck like Tallys or Just normal like Bikes?

For me, i use a deck for a week. (i use normal bikes and sometimes tally-ho's)

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I only perform with Bikes and Alladins as they are the cheapest an most... normal looking... haha. If I perform constantly, then I go through 1 deck in 2.5 weeks? around?
But for practising, I keep all my custom decks handy so I cycle through them. This isn't really for the whole..."I want to keep them in prestine condition" thing but rather "I'm feeling the Karnivals today.... Or maybe the Leons..." haha.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I use normal Bikes for practicing and get about 3 weeks out of a deck. For performances / paid gigs, I will normally take Master's Bikes and put them in a "normal" box so people don't ask, "Why is that box different?"

When it comes to flourishing it depends on a few factors like:
1)How long you practice a day
2)What you're practicing (Springs over a long period of time will eff up your cards quickly)
3)How sweaty your hands get

So, there is no real exact 'expiry date' for your cards since everyone is different. I stop using mine once I get big clumps in my fans, but it's all about personal preference.

-RA69

Jan 26, 2010
Im in england so i cant get bikes or tallys lol but i use WHSmith cards and i use them for a month till there completly Fkd

May 4, 2008
I live in Portugal, have a small internet store and have like 15 opened decks to cycle. Fkd cards are usefull to throw. So I use the deck until I have them.

Because I can't get custom cards to me (aside from ordering which is hella expensive to ship here) I used 2-3 decks of bikes and cycle through them while I practice. I will use higher quality cards for performance

Yes, One deck for week, because where i live is at 45 degrees nearly al the time, (is a desert), but i got a poper, and i have been using a bike for 2 weeks and still can fan pretty fair. Thanks for all the commments!

Jul 25, 2008
Upstate New York
It depends on the kind of deck really. If I practice with normal bikes everyday for about 2-3 weeks then the deck gets pretty bad. Although I have lots of unopened decks strictly for performances. But better decks such as some theory11 decks I keep in very good condition and when I perform I am very careful with them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results