One hand perfect faro.

Jan 26, 2010
i can just do a perfect one handed faro it can be easy but if u want to do it with speed then its a pain in the a***

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the number were that low. Actually, if it were more than a dozen I'd be surprised. Mostly because it's really a very specific skill with little application. The people that are going to focus on that particular skill enough to master it are few and far between.

Mar 23, 2010
You can apply this move in a lot of ways. Besides just looking cool, you can look cool, and do an effect all while it seems you are just shuffling the deck in a really avanced way. Which takes away from it being a "move" in the eyes of a layman. I wouldn't be suprised if that was an acurate estamate of people that have perfected this move.

Dec 18, 2009
I can do a table faro, not one handed, but it's perfect about 1/3 to 1/4 of the time, and I've heard a table faro is the most difficult shuffle. I'd ask Andrei about this one ;)

Likenthrope

Banned
Jan 31, 2009
I can do a perfect one handed faro. Deck must be broken in. I have practiced the one handed faro for about 3 years perfecting it for a trick done by Ricky Jay where instead of completing the shuffle with a bridge move you just hold the cards and have them spill to your hand about a foot below and the final selected card is left. Very cool.

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
I can do a perfect one handed faro. Deck must be broken in. I have practiced the one handed faro for about 3 years perfecting it for a trick done by Ricky Jay where instead of completing the shuffle with a bridge move you just hold the cards and have them spill to your hand about a foot below and the final selected card is left. Very cool.

Is that the notis cascade shuffle? That's a sexy move. still can't do it one handed -_-

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results